The unknowns.... | The Boneyard

The unknowns....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For a team that many predict will go undefeated there are still a fair number of unknowns about this team. In fact, I can't remember a preseason unanimous number one pick that had a s many question marks. That fact speaks to the strength of MoJeff, TBS and KML. But when you think about it... there are a number of questions. For example: 1) Will Morgan be healthy and a major contributor? 2) if one of our 4 front court players has an injury, can we integrate the freshmen into an effective three guard offense? 3) Can Kia play 30 min without foul trouble and be part of the offensive flow? 4) for the really big games( ND, Stanford, SC) can we get anything from the 2 spot? 5) If TBS or Kia get into foul trouble( and i believe the good teams will try to make that a central part of their game plan) , will we have to rely to heavily on the freshmen? ...and so on
Yes we have an embarrassment of riches, but we are not without potential issues. In Geno We Trust.

Reaction Score
For a team that many predict will go undefeated there are still a fair number of unknowns about this team. In fact, I can't remember a preseason unanimous number one pick that had a s many question marks. That fact speaks to the strength of MoJeff, TBS and KML. But when you think about it... there are a number of questions. For example: 1) Will Morgan be healthy and a major contributor? 2) if one of our 4 front court players has an injury, can we integrate the freshmen into an effective three guard offense? 3) Can Kia play 30 min without foul trouble and be part of the offensive flow? 4) for the really big games( ND, Stanford, SC) can we get anything from the 2 spot? 5) If TBS or Kia get into foul trouble( and i believe the good teams will try to make that a central part of their game plan) , will we have to rely to heavily on the freshmen? ...and so on
Yes we have an embarrassment of riches, but we are not without potential issues. In Geno We Trust.
1. Sure hope so. She's had enough bad luck.
2. Yes.
3. She will be the top rebounder and shot-blocker on the team this year. Offense remains to be seen, but we have a lot of weapons.
4. They are big games for the opponents, we'll be fine.
5. Our freshmen will be impressive.
Don't worry, be happy.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Just so I can follow along ... where is the 2 spot exactly?

Reaction Score
I'm not worried abou Kia getting into foul trouble given our depth at the two. Kiah is the one you should be worried about.

Please folks if you are going with first names only make sure you can spell the first names properly!!!
my bad...meant Kiah

Reaction Score
Ask Tonyc.

semper

Paleographer
Reaction Score
AKA Stewie, which is what her team mates and most of us gladly call her.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Hard enough to find the G spot and now you ask the location for the 2 G spot?;)

You got it. I was looking for the place, not the player. Tongue in cheek is hard with one liners I've decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom