The University of Connecticut No Longer Exists | The Boneyard

The University of Connecticut No Longer Exists

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UCONNfan1

I think the new acronym looks nice, but I hardly think the University of Connecticut no longer exists. Right below the "UCONN" is "University of Connecticut". Very interested in what the new logo looks like...

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Let's REALLY change it! :rolleyes:

HuskyBloodsport.jpg

"Take no prisoners!"

Reaction Score
I think the new acronym looks nice, but I hardly think the University of Connecticut no longer exists. Right below the "UCONN" is "University of Connecticut". Very interested in what the new logo looks like...

Merely going for theatrics, that's all. UCONN will replace "University of Connecticut" in most academic and athletic correspondence, however.

Reaction Score
UCONN needs the new image and attitude come Sunday night...........

Reaction Score
<b>The University of Connecticut No Longer Exists</b>

In other news, a computer server in Knoxville, TN exploded as throngs of Internet users there tried to read the contents of this thread.

Reaction Score
It is now, simply, UCONN.

The new Husky logo will be revealed on April 18th.

Interesting that the official statement indicates that the colors will be "navy blue" and white, rather than "national flag blue." Navy is darker, is it not?

Reaction Score
Interesting that the official statement indicates that the colors will be "navy blue" and white, rather than "national flag blue." Navy is darker, is it not?
Surprisingly, no. I read somewhere that national flag blue, the actual color color code, doesn't translate well in print media and comes out more black. I think navy is a slightly lighter tint so will represent blue better.

It won't matter. UConn fans will still come to games wearing pink, purple, light blue, red, green, yellow, black and yes even orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom