The UnCommitted | The Boneyard

The UnCommitted

Reaction Score
On Friday morning after signing day, these ESPN top 50-ish prospects have not announced decisions:

1. JuJu Watkins: decides “early next week” between SCar, Stanford and SoCal. (Has her own thread, so no need to discuss here)

5. Hannah Hidalgo: don’t know timeline to decide between Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame, tOSU and Meatchicken

12. Cassandra Prosper: decides Saturday between SCar; Notre Dame, Arizona, Duke, UNC

19. Laila Reynolds: don’t know timeline to commit to Georgia, Florida, MSSt or UCLA

48. Quanirah Cherry-Montague: don’t know much. tOSU, UVA, Seton Hall, Rutgers have been mentioned.

51. Sole Williams (will she recommit to Louisville AFTER HER RECENT DECOMMITMENT?) Could Tennessee actually get a recruit? Had a bunch of Big10 and SEC offers before committing to Louisville.

Let’s hear from you fans of teams still chasing these prospects ( or no longer in the hunt because filled up)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
On Friday morning after signing day, these ESPN top 50-ish prospects have not announced decisions:

1. JuJu Watkins: decides “early next week” between SCar, Stanford and SoCal. (Has her own thread, so no need to discuss here)

5. Hannah Hidalgo: don’t know timeline to decide between Stanford, Duke, Notre Dame, tOSU and Meatchicken

12. Cassandra Prosper: decides Saturday between SCar; Notre Dame, Arizona, Duke, UNC

19. Laila Reynolds: don’t know timeline to commit to Georgia, Florida, MSSt or UCLA

48. Quanirah Cherry-Montague: don’t know much. tOSU, UVA, Seton Hall, Rutgers have been mentioned.

51. Sole Williams (will she recommit to Louisville AFTER HER RECENT DECOMMITMENT?) Could Tennessee actually get a recruit? Had a bunch of Big10 and SEC offers before committing to Louisville.

Let’s hear from you fans of teams still chasing these prospects ( or no longer in the hunt because filled up)
I don't have a link or source but it was reported by a very reliable BY source that Hidalgo is headed to Duke and Prosper is headed to Arizona. Montague is large but not worthy of a top 50 ranking IMO. Laila Reynolds is already special defensively I'm not sure how Brenda let here get out of the state. Reynolds might do herself a big favor by not signing during this early period because she will be highly sought after by schools that are coming up empty in 2023 like Louisville, TN, ND...

Reaction Score
I was talking about Prosper with a couple friends and while Arizona seems to be where she's going, some think Notre Dame wins out.

Notre Dame's roster is 9 players. There's better opportunity to get playing time sooner than later. Teams like Arizona and South Carolina have a lot of depth that she'd be competing for time, including the class she comes in with.

She has a brother attending school at Marquette and proximity could be another factor. Arizona isn't as convenient for visiting, especially coming from Eastern Canada as the costs to fly are way higher here compared to the US.

Playing style is another question. I don't know how she would fit in Arizona's style. She plays a guard position out of necessity with her team and "claims" she wants to be a PG. I don't see that happening at Arizona based on who else is there. Watching Hylton last night, she did well but she looked lost because she's used to being the primary ball handler. Something about ND's offense gives me the impression her skillset would be leveraged better there.

Reaction Score
I don't have a link or source but it was reported by a very reliable BY source that Hidalgo is headed to Duke and Prosper is headed to Arizona. Montague is large but not worthy of a top 50 ranking IMO. Laila Reynolds is already special defensively I'm not sure how Brenda let here get out of the state. Reynolds might do herself a big favor by not signing during this early period because she will be highly sought after by schools that are coming up empty in 2023 like Louisville, TN, ND...
Prosper's inclusion of South Carolina as a finalist kinda' came out of the blue. Haven't heard anything about visits or communications, etc. I would not be surprised if we are just listed as "a hat on the table." But then again, I know nothing.

Reaction Score

My understanding is L Reynolds is
Last I heard L Reynolds was signing with Florida. Q Cherry-Montague is down to Ohio State, Penn State, and Mississippi State. On signing day a Mississippi State assistant had “they weren’t done”. Q Cherry-Montague is the last known recruit brought in for visits left to sign.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Laila Reynolds scheduled to announce 6pm EST today.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
Beg Please GIF by Harlem

Reaction Score
Prosper's inclusion of South Carolina as a finalist kinda' came out of the blue. Haven't heard anything about visits or communications, etc. I would not be surprised if we are just listed as "a hat on the table." But then again, I know nothing.
It was reported somewhere that Prosper visited SC sometime during the State fair.

Reaction Score
It was reported that she was on an official the day that Dawn tweeted the decorated pumpkins and said to choose wisely "A birdie is on the line"

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
My understanding is L Reynolds is

Last I heard L Reynolds was signing with Florida. Q Cherry-Montague is down to Ohio State, Penn State, and Mississippi State. On signing day a Mississippi State assistant had “they weren’t done”. Q Cherry-Montague is the last known recruit brought in for visits left to sign.
Penn State? Over Rutgers.
Chelsea Peretti Eye Roll GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

CW is gonna need to do better.

CompSci87

Stanford fan
Reaction Score
All I know is that Stanford hasn't announced their class yet, so it looks like they are still waiting for Watkins and Hidalgo to announce. There is room for both!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

no.gif

I've gotten my hopes up reading this forum too many times in the past, only to have them dashed in the end. Yall aint gonna get me this time.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

giphy.gif

I hope no Arizona fans went out an bought a bottle of champagne

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom