The Ultimate 2024 NCAA Tournament NBA Draft Prospect Guide (No Ceilings) | The Boneyard

The Ultimate 2024 NCAA Tournament NBA Draft Prospect Guide (No Ceilings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I’ve posted some stuff from No Ceilings before. This is a preview of the NBA prospects across the entire field. I haven’t gotten very far, but I’ve enjoyed their other stuff. They had Castle #6, Clingan #12, and Karaban #35 in their last rankings, and they mention Newton, Spencer, and Johnson here as well.

Reaction Score
I’ve posted some stuff from No Ceilings before. This is a preview of the NBA prospects across the entire field. I haven’t gotten very far, but I’ve enjoyed their other stuff. They had Castle #6, Clingan #12, and Karaban #35 in their last rankings, and they mention Newton, Spencer, and Johnson here as well.

"On offense, Clingan is a tremendous play finisher. He rolls like a freight train and goes up hard to finish. His power enables him to move defenders with ease, but he still has touch with his hook shot. He feasts on the offensive glass, boasting a preposterous 15.8 OREB%. Plus, Clingan has added a passing wrinkle this year, making sharp dishes out of the paint to open shooters."

Not 100% accurate in their analysis of Clingan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom