The UConn-So Carolina game is on ESPN | The Boneyard

The UConn-So Carolina game is on ESPN

Reaction Score
Taped it that day as I was at work. Heartbroken when they lost, so haven’t had the courage to watch. Off work today and tomorrow, up early made a nice breakfast when i decided to watch it. To my surprise it was sportscenter. I hate when they make mistakes like that. I usually tape the games and save them to rewatch throughout the season. Now I have nothing. I guess my heart didn’t wanna see it anyways.

Reaction Score
Taped it that day as I was at work. Heartbroken when they lost, so haven’t had the courage to watch. Off work today and tomorrow, up early made a nice breakfast when i decided to watch it. To my surprise it was sportscenter. I hate when they make mistakes like that. I usually tape the games and save them to rewatch throughout the season. Now I have nothing. I guess my heart didn’t wanna see it anyways.
Just go to Youtube. Full game was posted yesterday

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Just go to Youtube. Full game was posted yesterday
It's been uploaded to UCONNHUSKYGAMES also. Along with the Minnesota and USF games.

Reaction Score
I will not watch the replay or Highlights of any game we lose. Nope, not gonna do it.

Wouldn't be prudent.

ratio3x2_700.jpg

Reaction Score
I will not watch the replay or Highlights of any game we lose. Nope, not gonna do it.
Thanks, everyone. Me neither and I feel silly for it. Since Stewie and crew graduated, I have not watched any of our losses due to having to tape them because of work, then finding out we lost and it hurting too much. I did however catch last year’s losses.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom