The UConn Boys are back Together again! | The Boneyard

The UConn Boys are back Together again!

Reaction Score
DiG6dAWUwAAV8R5.jpg:large

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score
So Rudy, Adrien, Ed Nelson and then I don't know. Chief?

I know why you would think this since Chief recently told everyone he would be unavailable for a few days. But we also know that Chief is loathe to be in the spotlight. This is confusing, so it's a good thing Chief taught me critical thinking skills a few days ago. Thanks to Chief, I now understand that Chief isn't in this picture -- Chief is the one taking this picture.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Edit update on Marty Gagne: I only recognized him because he was friendly with my sister. He’s actually a doctor now at 33 so that explains him partying at Fountainblue with these pro athletes.

Reaction Score
Guy on the right is former walk-on Marty Gagne. You’all don’t recognize the crown jewel of Rockville High class of 2003? Just a few years ahead of me.

Hmmm... He was also a few years ahead of me at Rockville...

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
Favorite Husky all time for me (same years in Storrs as me 05-09.
Nice choice.
I'll always think he could've beaten George Mason single-handedly if they'd just pounded the ball inside to him all second half, and don't care if we'll never know and there's no guarantee that's a anything other than fantasy.

Reaction Score
Yuk rocking a murse really?
Don’t knock it. I use one every day or I lose all my gear scattered around. Phone, reading glasses, sunglasses, wallet, house keys, work keys, charger, tampons, computer, etc...

How the hell does anyone keep there crap together if they don’t use some bag or the other especially in summer without a jacket?

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Too many people didn't recognize the legend, Marty Gagne... His 3 ball vs. Texas Southern was the highlight of our dismal senior year. He's a good guy.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Don’t knock it. I use one every day or I lose all my gear scattered around. Phone, reading glasses, sunglasses, wallet, house keys, work keys, charger, tampons, computer, etc...

How the hell does anyone keep there crap together if they don’t use some bag or the other especially in summer without a jacket?
#getabackpack

Edward Sargent

Sargelak
Reaction Score

You need a bowling bag on wheels and its ergonomically sound

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom