The Turning Point | The Boneyard

The Turning Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I went to the same watering hole where I watched all the '14 games. They let me start the game with a couple of my own Rolling Rocks because they stopped selling it a few years ago. I order some wings and get grief, "I got 300 pounds of corned beef and you're ordering wings?"

The game starts and I don't have wings but it was relatively busy so I'm not sweating it. But we miss a few bunnies and I'm saying "That goes in if I have my wings" Colorado goes on that run and I'm telling the bartender, "UConn's gonna lose if you don't get me my wings." Finally I get my wings, UConn is down 11. UConn outscored the Buffs by 18 once I got the wings.

If you think it affects the mojo, it affects the mojo.

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I dunno about you guys but I shed a tear.

give_me_chicken_wings_mug.jpg

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
I went to the same watering hole where I watched all the '14 games. They let me start the game with a couple of my own Rolling Rocks because they stopped selling it a few years ago. I order some wings and get grief, "I got 300 pounds of corned beef and you're ordering wings?"

The game starts and I don't have wings but it was relatively busy so I'm not sweating it. But we miss a few bunnies and I'm saying "That goes in if I have my wings" Colorado goes on that run and I'm telling the bartender, "UConn's gonna lose if you don't get me my wings." Finally I get my wings, UConn is down 11. UConn outscored the Buffs by 18 once I got the wings.

If you think it affects the mojo, it affects the mojo.
THIS is a "mojo story," not some tale of a props-worthy spousal bailout when August concentrates on ways of making turkey palatable and then goes unconscious thinking he can drink any old beer.

You want a team that plays hard from the opening tap? It starts w/us!

(Hey, 1000th post. I'll bet Alfred E. Neuman would think it's a big deal. Big deal.)

Reaction Score
Great mojo story love it.

Waq's a crucial part of this W today with a plan like this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom