The "trash talk" broadcast w/ A'ja and Sue | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The "trash talk" broadcast w/ A'ja and Sue

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I don’t have b
Lots of respect for the those two young women. However, a waste of time.

More focus on the game.
i don’t think that anyone with the word “old” in their handle was the target audience of the piece. ESPN is trying to draw in new fans using a marquee matchup to draw new eyes. Some didn’t like it but maybe a lot of new fans of a wcbb did

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
As I said in earlier posts, I liked the experiment alot and it helped that Eric was on the scene. He was able to keep a good balance between the 'smack' stuff, some interesting bio info on Aja and Sue regarding their history with the national team for example and getting a little sneak into the huddle.

and I am not young.

Of course, maybe it helped that UConn won big but when I saw Sue so calm after SC wnet out to a 10 pt lead, I was calm. :)

Reaction Score
As I said in earlier posts, I liked the experiment alot and it helped that Eric was on the scene. He was able to keep a good balance between the 'smack' stuff, some interesting bio info on Aja and Sue regarding their history with the national team for example and getting a little sneak into the huddle.

and I am not young.

Of course, maybe it helped that UConn won big but when I saw Sue so calm after SC wnet out to a 10 pt lead, I was calm. :)
Opinions vary. I enjoyed the snippets and wanted more. Would have been great to have them add more assessment regarding strategy and game tactics. Two smart basketball players-likely would have learned more about both coaches and what was taking place.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom