The Top 10 best colleges for sports fans (No. 1: University of Connecticut - Storrs, Connecticut) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Top 10 best colleges for sports fans (No. 1: University of Connecticut - Storrs, Connecticut)

Reaction Score
National flag blue/white arent really conducive for coordinated clothes. At our best, Gampel doesn't really look that good compared to other schools. Reds and oranges always look better.
The thing that sucks about being a Cuse fan or Tennessee fan other than being a Cuse/Tennessee fan is that you look like a total goofball if you ever wear their gear anywhere outside their stadiums.

Reaction Score
You seem to be really into clothing/color coordinated clothing. Gampel is packed and as loud as it gets, I don't care what people are wearing.
It’s not about coordinating anything lol that’s the thing; the kids at those schools just know to show up in the same color. The school gives out student section shirts every year; it should just be a given that the kids wear them to games.

It’s just one glaring example I cite as to what’s different between us and big ADs with that belong on this list as the best in the country. Not exactly some thing I’m “really into”; but when I was a student watching football and basketball games at these big programs I would think “man, that looks like a party”. And I was in the first few rows for every Gampel game I attended.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24
Top Bottom