The T-Shirt... | The Boneyard

The T-Shirt...

Reaction Score
That had the outline on the state and our championship years on the side of it. Where can it be found?

Reaction Score
Yeah, I knew that. Searched the site before I asked, can’t find it anywhere

Reaction Score
@crazyi This one?

Screen Shot 2017-12-02 at 9.48.15 PM.png

The Titletown Collection

DALTX

People better get us now ... because it's coming
Reaction Score
where is the ellipsis?

Curiouser
Reaction Score
where is the ellipsis?
“But Aman, what happens when UConn wins another title?” you might ask.

Very fair point. I have two answers:

1. For the men, I think we’ll happily accept a t-shirt being out of date if UConn wins another championship. In fact, if this shirt sets some sort of reverse jinx, all the better.
  2. Since the women are winning at least the next two, we’ll just update the design every year and you’ll have to buy new gear. Sorry, I don’t make the rules.
Proceeds will go to The UConn Blog, an excellent okay website that helps Husky fans stay on top of UConn men’s and women’s soccer, tackle football, hockey, men’s and women’s basketball, and baseball. Nobody else does that, so please consider supporting us with braggy clothing purchases.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Ok, I want this t-shirt, but for some reason they only offer the women's titles shirt in a standard, 100% cotton men's t-shirt. There are a ton of other options for the men's titles shirt, but not the one that they say is their most popular shirt?

Anyone in contact with these folks to see if they can offer the men's titles t-shirt in their standard, 100% cotton men's t-shirt?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ok, I want this t-shirt, but for some reason they only offer the women's titles shirt in a standard, 100% cotton men's t-shirt. There are a ton of other options for the men's titles shirt, but not the one that they say is their most popular shirt?

Anyone in contact with these folks to see if they can offer the men's titles t-shirt in their standard, 100% men's t-shirt?
Yeah, I'll relay this message.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn liked this shirt design so much they contacted uconnblog to give them licensing and usage of uconn logos so they can create more shirts
Really?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
OK I have added some new designs - a solid white version and a white outline. That should allow you some different options for shirt colors.

One thing I did not realize is that you can change the shirt color for any of the designs. So in some cases it is displaying as royal blue but you can change it to Navy. It will only allow me to set the default as Blue and not specifically Navy Blue which is annoying.

@8893 @4in16 if you still don't see what you are looking for let me know. I am having trouble selecting specific items to make available - I can select to publish shirts in the "Best Seller" or "Trendy" categories, but I am not exactly sure what options are in each.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
OK I have added some new designs - a solid white version and a white outline. That should allow you some different options for shirt colors.

One thing I did not realize is that you can change the shirt color for any of the designs. So in some cases it is displaying as royal blue but you can change it to Navy. It will only allow me to set the default as Blue and not specifically Navy Blue which is annoying.

@8893 @4in16 if you still don't see what you are looking for let me know. I am having trouble selecting specific items to make available - I can select to publish shirts in the "Best Seller" or "Trendy" categories, but I am not exactly sure what options are in each.
Thanks, I will check it out today and let you know.

Love the NFG design too btw. Cool work.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sounds good.

Thanks!
Thanks for adding those options. I am all set now. Perfect. Think I'm going with the navy t-shirt and white outline but will play around with a few other options.

Is the outline for the original design black or blue?

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Thanks for adding those options. I am all set now. Perfect. Think I'm going with the navy t-shirt and white outline but will play around with a few other options.

Is the outline for the original design black or blue?

It's blue. I used the official UConn blue which is very dark.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom