The Super Seniors | The Boneyard

The Super Seniors

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I love the Wrench

Yeah. He's almost, dare I say, embracing a Rodman-lite role. He's not looking to score but is doing a great job on defense, enough on the boards, playing hard, protecting the rim and doing a nice job passing. Any hopes us fans had of him embracing a stretch 4 and shooting 3's is seemingly not happening.

wheelerdog

#OneForTheThumb
Reaction Score
Yeah. He's almost, dare I say, embracing a Rodman-lite role. He's not looking to score but is doing a great job on defense, enough on the boards, playing hard, protecting the rim and doing a nice job passing. Any hopes us fans had of him embracing a stretch 4 and shooting 3's is seemingly not happening.
He does not need to score with this team. He's not even thinking about shooting. Just defend and rebound.

Reaction Score
He does not need to score with this team. He's not even thinking about shooting. Just defend and rebound.
I don't really disagree overall, his value is in his defense and rebounding. But it's going to become increasingly difficult to win if both him and Jackson are starting and neither has any interest in shooting the basketball

2014DualCs

#44 Kangaroo Jack
Reaction Score
Feel like a lot of people on BY were quick to, not necessarily write off, but give away minutes for the duo of Polley and Whaley. Polley put his ___ on the floor more so than Whaley, but both showed up on multiple crucial plays (i.e. was fully expecting Whaley to miss at least 1 FT but clutched em both in 1OT).

That being said, I’m showing some resentment towards the starting 5 being on the floor all at the same time. Jackson needs to relax a bit and maybe it can still work. At one point texted my friends saying they’re trying to get experience to Jackson up 13 when Hawkins was producing. Almost bit us.

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Yesterday Seth Greenberg said he thinks there is a place in the NBA for him. "What he does, he does very well..........rebound, block shots and he can play defense." He sounded like Whaley has made him a believer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom