The Story of How Paige Bueckers and Azzi Fudd’s Unbreakable Bond Led Them to UConn | The Boneyard

The Story of How Paige Bueckers and Azzi Fudd’s Unbreakable Bond Led Them to UConn

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This seems to give a much deeper description of Azzi's practical joke on Paige about her recruiting decision.

When it came time for her college decision in the fall of 2020, Azzi knew she couldn’t make it easy on her best friend.

“I had called the coaches and told them, and then we went out to dinner,” Azzi recalls, chuckling at her best friend’s expense. “It was my parents, me, Paige and Colleen, who’s the team manager here. I told her that I committed and then she started to get really emotional and kept saying, I don’t believe it, really? Are you serious?

That’s when she had to pull the ultimate prank and said, “Tricked ya!” as Paige sat there shocked.

“She got so mad that she got up from the table and left,” Azzi continues, bursting into laughter. “And then when she finally came back, one of my parents had recorded the conversation with the coaches, so I showed it to her and that’s when she knew that I had committed for real. I think she did cry tears of joy.”

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Did anyone notice the rocks that Paige has on her ears? I guess she's doing OK with the income on her NIL's because those ear rings are not cheap.
Guessing they are loaners for the shoot. That's how the Khardashians do it. ;)

Reaction Score
Did anyone notice the rocks that Paige has on her ears? I guess she's doing OK with the income on her NIL's because those ear rings are not cheap.
I'm sure she can pay cash for them today, but I think the video was shot back in early October.

Reaction Score
she has had them for a few years already. I seem to remember that they were a birthday present?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
You may recall that when it came down to decision time for Azzi the word was it was UConn or UCLA. Now with a deeper look at the Azzi Paige relationship, it is hard to believe that anyone was in the running against UConn. It gives credence to the rumor circulating at the time that UCLA was just a foil.

Reaction Score
A Paige Uconn shirt?
I think this is what they mean. It was offered in the article.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I think this is what they mean. It was offered in the article.

A few other designs at bottom of page. I just ordered one

Reaction Score
Those two got the gift. They have the class. The humbleness. They got charisma. That got IT!! The whole marketing package. Glad that they teammates and play for our beloved UConn Huskies!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom