The stats are up, but they're ugly... | The Boneyard

The stats are up, but they're ugly...

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
...for this team, anyhow. And don't give me the bench player whine -- the starting 5 weren't any better on either side of the ball, except for the 1st quarter. Hope that gets it out of the system for the rest of the season.

Thank goodness for Kia, Napheesa, and Azura today, IMHO in that order.

I also hope Geno gives them their uniforms back before the next game.

The Tulsa-inclusive per-40 spreadsheet is here as usual.

Reaction Score
...for this team, anyhow. And don't give me the bench player whine -- the starting 5 weren't any better on either side of the ball, except for the 1st quarter. Hope that gets it out of the system for the rest of the season.

Yea, we wouldn't want an x-rated performance.:eek:

Reaction Score

The Tulsa-inclusive per-40 spreadsheet is here as usual.
I can't for some reason pull up that spread sheet---no matter. The highlighted portion above is what I posted --as I saw it. Both allowed too many 3's the easy drive to the hoop to score--both first and second string--had trouble stopping Tulsa once they found their grove.

Reaction Score
Once the rythym went away, they never got it back last night....there will be nights like that....hopefully we're done with that....

JRRRJ

Chief Didacticist
Reaction Score
I can't for some reason pull up that spread sheet---no matter. The highlighted portion above is what I posted --as I saw it. Both allowed too many 3's the easy drive to the hoop to score--both first and second string--had trouble stopping Tulsa once they found their grove.

What happens when you try to download it? It works for me.

You should be clicking on the first entry in the list on the download page -- the one that says "2017-18 game and summary stats (with macro) thru 20180118 vs Tulsa"

Reaction Score
What happens when you try to download it? It works for me.

You should be clicking on the first entry in the list on the download page -- the one that says "2017-18 game and summary stats (with macro) thru 20180118 vs Tulsa"
Yep that's what I did---Thanks for the follow up---you gave me what I needed--I'm not as blind as some think--I saw what you reported. Obviously, your details are better than my foggy brain. Thanks.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom