The Statements are back! | The Boneyard

The Statements are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
One of the most satisfying things about watching the girls throughout the years for me has been watching them come out and play after the halftime break. Seems we have always been able to adjust and come out with a vengeance (make a statement) and slam the door on the toughest opponents. I always credited this to our coaches. This was not as prevalent this year.
Recent examples:
PS - Don't even think about beating us.
KY - Alright, we're done messing around with you guys.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
And Bria put the exclamation point on it at the end of the game - pounded the ball with her fist! As if to say - take that!!!!!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
And Bria put the exclamation point on it at the end of the game - pounded the ball with her fist! As if to say - take that!!!!!
I loved that moment.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Bria is showing a lot of emotion this year...she had another good fist pump in the ND game in the BET tourney...love to see that!

Reaction Score
Bria had that long very deep slump that impacted every part of her game. She's been slowly edging her way out of it since the BET, if she can be back to full Bria by next weekend that might just be the supercharging the Huskies need to ... no, I'm still not even ready to think about that.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Geno talked about Bria and Stef having "slumps" in the post game press conference...he said Bria is the type of kid who just played through it, but that it impacted Stef a little more emotionally. Bria has ice in her veins, like KML. Those two are going to be even more awesome next year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom