The State of the Mojo | The Boneyard

The State of the Mojo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
When Kemba and the 2011 team won the title, The Judge administered his now-legendary 'WINNING' wrath of Mojo on the world. The moment that I really felt that had some legs were when the NY Post had a picture of Kemba with his arms raised....and under him, in a banner ad, it said "WINNING".

gal_backpage_0325.jpg

Last night, seeing the UConn bench with their huge swingin' testiculos? I have to admit. Even your esteemed Judge was a little taken aback by that one. The power is STRONG here...and we're just getting started.

Time to RIDE the Senhor straight down 7th avenue and onto the Final Four next weekend. And Special Mojo Bonus Points to anyone seen on TV with a Senhor image.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
We need someone to make a GIF of that, and also the bench reaction where Olander was shaking his head slowly and Brimah was pointing at his head.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Deepster said:
When Kemba and the 2011 team won the title, The Judge administered his now-legendary 'WINNING' wrath of Mojo on the world. The moment that I really felt that had some legs were when the NY Post had a picture of Kemba with his arms raised....and under him, in a banner ad, it said "WINNING". Last night, seeing the UConn bench with their huge swingin' testiculos? I have to admit. Even your esteemed Judge was a little taken aback by that one. The power is STRONG here...and we're just getting started. Time to RIDE the Senhor straight down 7th avenue and onto the Final Four next weekend. And Special Mojo Bonus Points to anyone seen on TV with a Senhor image.

Had a sign last night, too far from TV cameras though.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
We need someone to make a GIF of that, and also the bench reaction where Olander was shaking his head slowly and Brimah was pointing at his head.

Someone needs to photoshop Senhor in their legs when they're doing the swinging

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Oh, and there's only been a ridiculous 9000+ views on the "Judge Speaks Thread..." So there's that.

Thought you might like this one Deep: State of the Program

Reaction Score
Oh, and there's only been a ridiculous 9000+ views on the "Judge Speaks Thread..." So there's that.

Thought you might like this one Deep: State of the Program

I really wonder if any of those 9,000 views happened to be on the bench swingin' the Senhors last night. If so? Let 'em SWING Friday, boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom