The Starters on Last Night | The Boneyard

The Starters on Last Night

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Nan didn't pick up Adamec's piece. Lots of player quotes (and, yes, the grump too).

Auriemma blasts 'disgraceful' Huskies' effort in win over Tulsa

"We have to fight more," Collier said. "We need to do a better job. Tulsa did what they wanted to do, they shot threes and got in the lane. That's the frustration, we need to play at a different level. We need to play our game."

The Canadians, always diplomatic: "Anytime your teammates get an opportunity, you're happy for them," Nurse said. "We'd all love to play 40 minutes every game but that's unrealistic with the schedule we play. If we get breaks here and there, I'll take them. You can't have negative feelings."

"I'll keep giving them chances. We need a lot more close games. I'll give them as much time as they need. I'm trying to save them from themselves. This is what they do every day in practice. I'm trying not to expose them on the court."

Reaction Score
sounds just like the Patriots grumbling after they've clinched their millionth divisional championship in a row.

Reaction Score
If you let the YouTube version of Geno’s post-game presser run, it will show you two-minute post-game interviews with Kia, Napheesa and Z. Pretty painful. The reporters repeat Geno’s presser quotes which the players are probably hearing for the first time, and then ask them what they think about it (i.e. “Geno said after the game he thinks all the fans should get a refund,” “Azura - Geno said it’s not possible to give up more layups than you did,” etc.). In each case the player just swallows hard and answers with the party line: “We have a lot of things we have to fix,” or “We have a lot of things we need to tighten up on defense.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom