The Staley Effect ? Wisconsin Hires Marisa Mosely | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Staley Effect ? Wisconsin Hires Marisa Mosely

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I will

I will answer. Staley is the coach of team USA. I asked the question in regards to influence, if any, she may have on selections to the U17 team. Question - not assertion.
Understood thanks. To the best of my knowledge Dawn does not have any influence over USA basketball lower age group selections. That so many SC kids are being being invite is cyclical. In the past certain states and regions have a concentration of talented kinds that are the same age group. In the past it has been Texas California, Georgia Oregon and even smaller states like New Jersey. South Carolina’s turn.

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I will

I will answer. Staley is the coach of team USA. I asked the question in regards to influence, if any, she may have on selections to the U17 team. Question - not assertion.
I think it just coincides with the overall uptick in talent coming out of SC right now... I don't know if this wave will produce a #1 prospect like South Carolina's 2011-2014 wave of talent, but Fulwiley and Joyce Edwards definitely look like top 10 or higher prospects.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom