The Silent Assassin: Azzi Fudd | The Boneyard

The Silent Assassin: Azzi Fudd

Reaction Score
Isn't that the nickname someone here gave to Caroline?
Didn't see that one....could be. Do we have two of them then? Not changing, that's the indelible impression Azzi gives on and off the court, to me anyway,

Reaction Score
The Silent Assassin that "never misses" averages 11 points a game. I guess my definition is a little different.

Reaction Score
Since Paige instigated the name Silent Assassin for Caroline..... IMO I would not repeat it.
(For example, could the BONEYARD possibley have 2 "Buckets"?)

Reaction Score
That name is taken already by Caroline .. keep up!;)
I don't live in these boards or read every line except am visiting it more during this stretch run. The BY is not the only place to look for prime bones....

But to keep the peace, I am tempted to go with Golden Husky since I would have called Azzi the Silent Assassin coming in if I had been visiting these boards then. Best to ruminate for a while....

Reaction Score
Paige and Azzi, Fire and Ice (ala Monroe and Frazier). Oops, can't be Ice, we got one of those coming in.

FYI Geno named Sue Bird (recently of commercial fame) the Syosset Assassin. I understand Sue really didn't care for that.

Reaction Score
I think both Azzi and Caroline are eager for the tournament to show what they can do. Azzi, after perhaps having a recent slump of missing more shots than normal, must want to show that she is one of the best shooters in the country and also is solid (actually, great) is all the areas of her game- defense, not turning it over, able to take it inside, the pull-up jumper, etc. And Caroline I think wants to get back and showcase her all-around scoring after the concussion knocked her back and forced her to miss time. I hope they really shine. I won't list the other players, but they must all be so psyched to get UConn back on the winner's podium!

Reaction Score
Why does she even need a nickname? She's a unique, one-off player. "Azzi" says it all, IMHO.
Azzi being Azzi like Paige being Paige..seems natural and something the Wbb world is going to know soon enough !!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom