The Road to 6-6 | The Boneyard

The Road to 6-6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Games should be won at home against USF and Memphis. Road games against not particularly good teams in Buffalo, Temple and SMU.

That's five. To get to 6, we have to beat Rutgers or Louisville at home or UCF or Cincy on the road. It is not an easy task, even if we play with enthusiasm and heart every week. But it has to start Saturday.

I will do a 241 tonight, but it won't be before then. For those who want a preview, it was nice seeing us play with enthusiasm and heart, but my views on how good we are and where we are going as a program didn't change. I don't think Michigan is as good a team as Maryland, and I think the game was closer than it should have been because we won the turnover battle by three. Have a good day all.

Reaction Score
Memphis beat Arkansas State yesterday...I don't think UConn could do that at his time with the rushing attack P and GDL have.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Without looking, I imagine our strength of schedule through 3 games is the highest in the conference. Which gives me hope against our fellow patsies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Without looking, I imagine our strength of schedule through 3 games is the highest in the conference. Which gives me hope against our fellow patsies.

I agree with this too.

Towson is a tricky one, because they are still 1-AA, even if they are in the top 5 of 1-AA. But Maryland taking WVU behind the woodshed, 37-0, should really open some eyes as to how good that team really was. And to be fair, we let that one slip away also.

I think the road to 6-6 as BizLaw spelled out is a reasonable one, and I hope we're bowling after it's all said and done...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom