The rest of the country | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The rest of the country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've heard it all now, a Kentucky fan talking about cheating. Funny, considering they have had 5x as many major NCAA infractions cases as us.

Reaction Score
No. I would not want to trade places with a team that won a championship while on probation. Sorry.

I find it quite comical that you all are bragging about winning championships while your coach cheats and your players couldn't give two darns about academics (hence the APR sanctions).
Someone ban the troll please!

Reaction Score
No. I would not want to trade places with a team that won a championship while on probation. Sorry.

I find it quite comical that you all are bragging about winning championships while your coach cheats and your players couldn't give two darns about academics (hence the APR sanctions).

Can we please just ban this clown. He doesn't even have a sense of humor.

MTHusky

UCONN Grad class of 1970, living in Brookings OR
Reaction Score
I find it quite comical that you all are bragging about winning championships while your coach cheats
This from a fan of a coach who has had 2 seasons of wins and NCAA appearances vacated. You are an IDIOT!!!!

Reaction Score

Haters are gonna hate...losers are gonna be losers...let em whine

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Yea, and the cops are just miserable haters when they but felons that are happy with their new loot...

Translation? We speak English on this forum.

If you are a UK fan, I'm laughing. UK is historically known as one of the (if not the) dirtiest programs in MCBB. They are now lead by the single dirtiest coach in the NCAA, by a considerable margin.

We made too many phone calls (not even by a large margin). That's it.

Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Kentucky commited like seven violations? Didn't Kentucky almost get the the death penalty a while back? I find it humorous that this guy is talking smack. Hell, this is a program that won the majority of their titles when black guys weren't allowed to play.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but hasn't Kentucky commited like seven violations? Didn't Kentucky almost get the the death penalty a while back? I find it humorous that this guy is talking smack. Hell, this is a program that won the majority of their titles when black guys weren't allowed to play.

I think he's about 12, so he may not know about the UK history. Time to pull out the "Thank you for your interest in UConn basketball" response.

Reaction Score

Could you be a bigger idiot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99