The Rent Expansion | The Boneyard

The Rent Expansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there a depiction of what the expanded Rent would look like? We all talk about how an expansion was part of the original design, but nobody ever produces an image of the final product.

This would be a good first step to letting people know that UConn has a plan. All I have seen is an HFD depiction of the current Rent with a red marker showing here the seats will be added.

Given that HFD has been the best salesman for UConn over the last month, maybe that is the best we can do.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
This would be a wonderful opportunity for somebody in the CT media or UConn PR department to address shortly. Perception out there is that UConn plays in a rinky dink high school stadium and that's that. Let's get somebody to write something along the lines of "check this out" and post an artist rendering of what an expansion could look like. I don't care what the picture looks like, it could be HFD's picture from the other thread for all I care. Just SOMETHING positive. It would be nice too not to include "we don't want to expand until there's a need" comments. That's negative. UConn has enough negative going on right now that they don't need it coming from their own or their media's mouths/pens/computers.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
mine was made up and i doubt they do what i want. i'll do a better 1 thos with my 2 cents...

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I now know why we are not in the B!G!!!!! HFD is our best salesman.

you. i would have us in the nffuckingc if i had a uconn tag on my pay check and a office in storrs.

Reaction Score
**** you. i would have us in the nf****ingc if i had a uconn tag on my pay check and a office in storrs.

Would someone who has Susan's personal email please forward HFD's request for a "uconn tag" on his pay check and office in storrs, so we can put this realignment debacle behind us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom