The real MVP | The Boneyard

The real MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
is this the whole 25+ minutes? talking about his teammates was very cool as well

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
I loved when Kevin showed up to the regional semifinal game between Louisville and Baylor...he had no idea it would be an upset, he just genuinely likes watching women's basketball. He tweets about WNBA games a lot (partly because of his fiance) but still, I think it's super cool.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
I loved when Kevin showed up to the regional semifinal game between Louisville and Baylor...he had no idea it would be an upset, he just genuinely likes watching women's basketball. He tweets about WNBA games a lot (partly because of his fiance) but still, I think it's super cool.

Kevin Durant even tweeted about the WNBA draft in 2011, just watching it on a weekday afternoon! He was welcoming Kaela Peterson and Liz Cambage to OKlahoma and commenting on how deep Minnesota was going to be. When the 2010 UConn team won the NC, he shouted out Tina Charles as a fellow member of the high school class of 2006. On the men's side, he's shouted out former teammate Kevin Ollie as well. KD is simply a basketball junkie who has always represented where he came from- the state of Maryland, Washington DC, the University of Texas, and Oklahoma City. Is there anyone as genuine a dude as that guy? UNpossible, sez me... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom