The Real Historical Superbowl | The Boneyard

The Real Historical Superbowl

Reaction Score
Don't know how many caught the SNL skit

Thank you for sharing this very funny skit!!
From your Subject Line though, I expected this: Norm Van Brocklin, Tommy McDonald, Pete Retzlaff, Billy Barnes, Clarence Peaks, Chuck Bednarik, etc. Only playoff loss for Lombardi was against the 1960 Eagles. I was 12 years old as I sat with my father in the living room wearing my Norm Van Brocklin helmet. Today at 71yo I think I could still throw a decent spiral...in my dreams!

Reaction Score
Correction needed, the American forces were eventually forced to withdraw from their defensive position at Breeds Hill. Technically, the British actually won the Battle of Bunker Hill but at a high cost.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Correction needed, the American forces were eventually forced to withdraw from their defensive position at Breeds Hill. Technically, the British actually won the Battle of Bunker Hill but at a high cost.

"Never let the truth get in the way of a good story." (Twain) or in this case skit. ;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
So you are saying the Philadelphia patriots were correct in their dismissal of their New England brethern? Tina Fey wins again!

Reaction Score
I am sure SNL will follow up with an updated script. :D

I was thinking the same thing and am hoping they do!
No limit to where it could go and what guests they could bring in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom