The real expedition isn't until March | The Boneyard

The real expedition isn't until March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
With all these warm-up expeditions I've got to believe these huskies are gearing up for something big. I'm talking Oregon Trail big. Where could they be going? When will they be leaving? What is their purpose?

Word is, that somewhere in Texas lies the sacred land of rolling rock and wings...I've heard stories of hungry huskies who found paradise there, and got their fill of glory. To make it across the country we'll have to wait for the spring thaw so I'm thinking March is as good a time as any to seek out a place they're calling Houston.

The Husky faithful begin their real preparation on Nov 13th. After several months of gearing up we set out in mid-March for the ultimate expedition

Let's just hope no one gets dysentery, or we're DOOOOOMED!!!

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
Reminds of the Louis CK bit about cross-country travel in the olden days. I'd like to think those who endlessly complain about Brimah's hands or Ollie sitting too much would be the ones to die out on the expedition. Also, I'd vote for Fishy to be our Lewis and Clark. More than one little podunk town in Texas would be renamed Throatpunch City.

Dysentery.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orange