The problem is NOT the talent | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The problem is NOT the talent

Status
Not open for further replies.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
All this team needed was an average to below average offensive co ordinator and O line coach and with this defense we have at least two more wins right now. I'm thinking NC State and Temple at minimum maybe even Western Michigan. This staff has left wins on the field. There was enough talent on hand to go on the road and beat the 20th ranked team in the land.
You can throw USF in as well.

Reaction Score
The o-line the weakest link followed closely by the play-calling....but hey, we beat a ranked team on the road today..on national television. Won't complain about a thing tonight.

Reaction Score
GDL is not a savant. His age, the 3 points in the second halves of conference games and the National rankings on offense can't be ignored. In the second half today we weren't able to get a first down for most of the half. The 2 year track record suggests major issues here, do we ignore them? I'm not sold on Whitmer yet. If we are going to have a pro set offense I'd rather see a taller QB that can see the field better. Having someone who is a threat to run would help also. There is definitely a lack of breakaway speed on offense at all positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET
Top Bottom