The Princeton WCBB Team | The Boneyard

The Princeton WCBB Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Decided to see what the fuss was about today. Thought I would be able to get a clear view with the Ivy having withered in the winter cold. Used my finely honed research skills to little avail. What I come away with is they have 2 good guards and a G/F as they call her, and they have really fine 3 pt and 2 pt skills and, in the company they keep, they go 7 deep. Their "bigs" have both limited scoring ability and pretty mediocre rebounding skills. You can check these things on their web page stats sheet. http://www.goprincetontigers.com/fls/10600/statistics/wbb/2014-15/teamcume.htm.

So I guess this is a case where the whole is greater than the sum of its parts? I have no sense of their strength of schedule stuff, though moving up this week to 18 suggests they have beaten a couple or three worthy opponents. Love to see them play and if anyone has a handle on their TV schedule possibilities please share.

Reaction Score
I think you can watch their past games on their website. I know you can watch them live on it.

I've attended a couple of their games and have been impressed with their play. It's anyone's guess as to whether any of the networks will televise any of their games. I hope so cause they need the experience.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I think you can watch their past games on their website. I know you can watch them live on it.

I've attended a couple of their games and have been impressed with their play. It's anyone's guess as to whether any of the networks will televise any of their games. I hope so cause they need the experience.

Alas Stripper, the watching is a fee based "all access" service, and a month would cost a good bottle of Chianti and a few fava beans.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Stripper? Take your mind out of the gutter!

I like bass fishing in the surf too, though given a choice between surf casting and "the other thing"...well, I don't know where I would head in truth. Nah, just kidding. I didn't move to Montana, the trout fishing capital of the lower 48, to grab a fist full of dollar bills ($1.00) and head down to Bertie's Fandango Saloon!

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Alas Stripper, the watching is a fee based "all access" service, and a month would cost a good bottle of Chianti and a few fava beans.
Sorry Dick.

$15.95 isn't bad for a month tho. I might do it next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom