The play that bothered me most | The Boneyard

The play that bothered me most

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
With about 8:07 to go in the 2nd half we still had a shadow of a shell of a chance at climbing back. After a made bucket, one of our guys flips the ball back and it rolls to halfcourt with nobody caring. Finally it's picked up and nonchalantly tossed back to USF at the baseline. We lost 11 seconds on that sequence. It's a sign of just not caring enough.

Reaction Score
With about 8:07 to go in the 2nd half we still had a shadow of a shell of a chance at climbing back. After a made bucket, one of our guys flips the ball back and it rolls to halfcourt with nobody caring. Finally it's picked up and nonchalantly tossed back to USF at the baseline. We lost 11 seconds on that sequence. It's a sign of just not caring enough.
Yup

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
I wondered why the "refs" didn't stop the clock. DH was incensed at the "ref" as well.

Reaction Score
If Im thinking of the right play, Bouk looked like he didn't want a delay of game warning. And they used the timkento set up the 122 press. Nbd to me. Might be thinking of a different one though

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom