the past 24 hours | The Boneyard

the past 24 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
were actuall a really good thing for uconn and basically the opposite of 99% heres freak out. im not even going to bother with the whole story. i have been saying stuff for a while and almost no one listens. welp got 4 of the 5 teams right for the c7 also. it came down to the east 5 wanted the 6th to be from ohio to help recruiting vs a more east coast school. w/e group from my uconn eyes but as a normal fan good for them, glad they are gone, move on.

stop entertaining waylonsmiters aka nelsonmuntz. he has lost it. it wont get it back until around august this summer. i go away for a couple days and this board is half ghost town half the usual hanful of clowns arguing about re vs pp and gdl vs gdl. chesus. my advice to butch and weyvu(sp?). hit the blunt again then be quiet. the 2 of u should have your key boards taken away before mine should be taken away. w/e ranking system there is for that, u both are at the bottom like typical prov bball league finishes in the rankings.

u want some info? here it is.
-the c7 leaving is gold news for uconn. it causes chaos. think about it. nd could join the acc 2moro for other sports and its no sweat to anyone acept the schedule printer and thats not until september for acc bball. its nothing. so then why is it such a big question. nd knows whats coming so they are going to play around a bit and taste different things.
-this spring the b10 is going to settle up with teams. they are going to add either 4 or 6 this summer. this will leave them with either 8 or 9 games within division or 9 or 10 teams. it leaves a cross over still possible with no more fcs teams. get with the program and clues ppl. when the tosu ad spills beans then tries to cover them up its 2 dam late. the meatball rolled out the kitchen. atleast 1 of those will be non aau but very good academics.
-the mac will expand and futher extinct the a10. think about this for a minute.
-whats left of the a10 will combine with the maac.

now with that being said, lets rexamine things. the b10 is now very big. the sec will add 2 certain acc teams and nd just played the year of 2013 with the BE. ND can't join a beat up acc, but they can completely curve the BE. keep that in mind.

the pac will have no choice but to make its move. this is how we will figure out the gor and its saftey out no one can sniff. this will be the tipping point in a super break away.

what no one has pointed out yet is all the moves made so far, the 3 big boys(pac/b10/sec) look who they added. then look who others(acc/b12...) added. see where i'm going?

pac+tex/tt/ok/okst/kst/ist/byu/bsu
sec+ncst/vt/wvu/pitt/clem/tcu
b10+uva/unc/gtech/fsu/uconn/kan

who is left? think about it. glory cusa schools like lville and privates who died off like bc, duke...

now look at what nd would join in the acc. so they wont. instead they will take pull another coack move. when the super 3 break away the fball will be on a different level. but bball and others will be tuff to have things easy without the rest of d1. so u include the rest of d1. its just basically killing off the ncaa. in fball u have a d1 bcs for the super 3 and then a fcs type playoff for the rest. current fcs schools eith break away and go full d1 with the rest of u are left behind in the ncaa. thats the split.

what nd is going to do is be able to stay indy in the bcs. but how the heck can they schedule? they will join the BE. thats greta for bball and others but heres the kicker, they are #13. bc, duke, wake, miami and syracuse make 18. yup u just read that. nova and butler will upgrade, maybe gtown also. but nd will mkae a indy schedule and use this league to fill dates. they will play there typical games and then meat wise get bc, cuse type games. if they run the tbale and beat navy, usc and mich lets say in a given year then maybe they make the bcs playoff. otherwise they live life as usual. its questionable wether they go to 20 with cincy and lville. dont really care to get into that.

this is all thanks to JD and the b10. they tried to get nd, nd thought it was to cool for school. now this is the result. espn will outbid fox for the big east. just watch. they already made the super duper excuse yesterday about i dont know if fox can handle getting our inventory a year earlier. lol

this is all goin g faster then ever now. i had thoughts of early fall this year with b10 getting the ball going again. the c7 just hit the gas pedal. love it.

the winner in the end are tcu, bsu and uconn who were the kids who made it over the hump. byu looks like a good winner also. plenty of schools moved and upgraded but they all lost rivals or other things. the 3 winners in the end are the 3 i said. they didn't lose fball rivals becuase they didn't really have any, they just gained big boy status. usf is the big fail, they didn't make it to the bcs but they are with ucf so they are what they are. glory cusa. they never had uconn or bsu or tcu type history even so its no surprise. to many walls in front of them for that jump. still have 1 of the coolest logos. props to fl bit*hes and they tan tits.

i also want to predict that the mwc, mac and big south each go to 20 teams.

that will put the d1 breakaway at around 130 teams total. the question is how many fcs schools join and jump.
-mwc to have every texas school and west, maybe even a la school or 2.
-mac to get udel/odu/vcu types
-big south is cusa and sub belt types

i thinkt he end game realistic break away is somewhere around 130-150 teams. now lets talk bball tney. with that man schools breaking away to this high level, there are plenty to dig up a top 64 still. u basically just cut off the bottom half of 1 school every 10 years cinderella. the butler type doesn't happen now and if it does its a school that [lays high level fball so its not a no name now. brand power=$.

the bcs playoff will go to 8. each super league will get 2 auto bids, each division from the conf. there wont be conf ship games any more. instead there will be division ship games played at the better teams home field. thats called doubling ship games inventory. $...that leaves 2 open bids. fun times with the bcs will always be had....

this has been a public service announcment by HFD. before fishy can respond to this when he wakes up for work, i will have already logged off this site. :D suck on that.

rabbits and roll cages right? suck it up ppl. our future is bright. when u start from the bottom and win eventually u get a frucking trophy. were almost there. not posting is like being sober.

Reaction Score
Says the man who'll watch UConn football on TV. Please write a dissertation about that.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Weren't you on a timeout HFD ? If you broke your vow of silence you owe the Calhoun fund the $$$ fishy, whaler and I offered up. $150 I believe?

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Weren't you on a timeout HFD ? If you broke your vow of silence you owe the Calhoun fund the $ fishy, whaler and I offered up. $150 I believe?

Fishy granted him a reprieve. It was on the football or bball board I think.

Reaction Score
what kind of comeback is that? nice try:confused:. i aplaud u buying tickets this year but please dont big time me fan wise. im nothing special but i hold my own. no matter what u think or my ways or internet crazy face, i hold my own. maybe u should sell you ticket to the michigan game for 1 billiuon dollars and then buy 1 billion dollars worth of stfu hfd days. then your probelsm would be solved. oh boy oh boy u better hope fishy comes to your rescuse befre simley face biy comes here to tell us both everything is ok, memphis in march is like 2am shaved . rah rah rah
My first UConn football game was when the Rent opened in 2003. I was following them as a 1-AA program too. I believe you were still playing with crayons back then. Hope that makes you feel better.

Reaction Score
were actuall a really good thing for uconn and basically the opposite of 99% heres freak out. im not even going to bother with the whole story. i have been saying stuff for a while and almost no one listens. welp got 4 of the 5 teams right for the c7 also. it came down to the east 5 wanted the 6th to be from ohio to help recruiting vs a more east coast school. w/e group from my uconn eyes but as a normal fan good for them, glad they are gone, move on.

stop entertaining waylonsmiters aka nelsonmuntz. he has lost it. it wont get it back until around august this summer. i go away for a couple days and this board is half ghost town half the usual hanful of clowns arguing about re vs pp and gdl vs gdl. chesus. my advice to butch and weyvu(sp?). hit the blunt again then be quiet. the 2 of u should have your key boards taken away before mine should be taken away. w/e ranking system there is for that, u both are at the bottom like typical prov bball league finishes in the rankings.

-the c7 leaving is gold news for uconn. it causes chaos. think about it. nd could join the acc 2moro for other sports and its no sweat to anyone acept the schedule printer and thats not until september for acc bball. its nothing. so then why is it such a big question. nd knows whats coming so they are going to play around a bit and taste different things.
-this spring the b10 is going to settle up with teams. they are going to add either 4 or 6 this summer. this will leave them with either 8 or 9 games within division or 9 or 10 teams. it leaves a cross over still possible with no more fcs teams. get with the program and clues ppl. when the tosu ad spills beans then tries to cover them up its 2 dam late. the meatball rolled out the kitchen. atleast 1 of those will be non aau but very good academics.

now with that being said, lets rexamine things. the b10 is now very big. the sec will add 2 certain acc teams and nd just played the year of 2013 with the BE. ND can't join a beat up acc, but they can completely curve the BE. keep that in mind.

the pac will have no choice but to make its move. this is how we will figure out the gor and its saftey out no one can sniff. this will be the tipping point in a super break away.

what no one has pointed out yet is all the moves made so far, the 3 big boys(pac/b10/sec) look who they added. then look who others(acc/b12...) added. see where i'm going?

who is left? think about it. glory cusa schools like lville and privates who died off like bc, duke...

now look at what nd would join in the acc. so they wont. instead they will take pull another coack move. when the super 3 break away the fball will be on a different level. but bball and others will be tuff to have things easy without the rest of d1. so u include the rest of d1. its just basically killing off the ncaa. in fball u have a d1 bcs for the super 3 and then a fcs type playoff for the rest. current fcs schools eith break away and go full d1 with the rest of u are left behind in the ncaa. thats the split.

what nd is going to do is be able to stay indy in the bcs. but how the heck can they schedule? they will join the BE. thats greta for bball and others but heres the kicker, they are #13. bc, duke, wake, miami and syracuse make 18. yup u just read that. nova and butler will upgrade, maybe gtown also. but nd will mkae a indy schedule and use this league to fill dates. they will play there typical games and then meat wise get bc, cuse type games. if they run the tbale and beat navy, usc and mich lets say in a given year then maybe they make the bcs playoff. otherwise they live life as usual. its questionable wether they go to 20 with cincy and lville. dont really care to get into that.

this is all thanks to JD and the b10. they tried to get nd, nd thought it was to cool for school. now this is the result. espn will outbid fox for the big east. just watch. they already made the super duper excuse yesterday about i dont know if fox can handle getting our inventory a year earlier. lol

this is all goin g faster then ever now. i had thoughts of early fall this year with b10 getting the ball going again. the c7 just hit the gas pedal. love it.

the winner in the end are tcu, bsu and uconn who were the kids who made it over the hump. byu looks like a good winner also. plenty of schools moved and upgraded but they all lost rivals or other things. the 3 winners in the end are the 3 i said. they didn't lose fball rivals becuase they didn't really have any, they just gained big boy status. usf is the big fail, they didn't make it to the bcs but they are with ucf so they are what they are. glory cusa. they never had uconn or bsu or tcu type history even so its no surprise. to many walls in front of them for that jump. still have 1 of the coolest logos. props to fl bit*hes and they tan tits.

that will put the d1 breakaway at around 130 teams total. the question is how many fcs schools join and jump.

i thinkt he end game realistic break away is somewhere around 130-150 teams. now lets talk bball tney. with that man schools breaking away to this high level, there are plenty to dig up a top 64 still. u basically just cut off the bottom half of 1 school every 10 years cinderella. the butler type doesn't happen now and if it does its a school that [lays high level fball so its not a no name now. brand power=$.

the bcs playoff will go to 8. each super league will get 2 auto bids, each division from the conf. there wont be conf ship games any more. instead there will be division ship games played at the better teams home field. thats called doubling ship games inventory. $...that leaves 2 open bids. fun times with the bcs will always be had....

this has been a public service announcment by HFD. before fishy can respond to this when he wakes up for work, i will have already logged off this site. :D suck on that.

rabbits and roll cages right? suck it up ppl. our future is bright. when u start from the bottom and win eventually u get a frucking trophy. were almost there. not posting is like being sober.

wow you beat me by a few hours -i was going to post all of this too except i think the mac a10 combo speculation is overblown. too many cultural issues imo

Reactions: pj

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Despite my negativity, I do believe that UConn is still #3 on the Big 10 list.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score

Welcome back HFD. I, for one, missed your punctuation-less, grammar nightmare posts! Glad to have you back

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

pj

Reaction Score
Dan, I liked your post because I'm glad to have you back. Your scenario would require blowing up every contract at a hundred schools and 4 networks. It would take 15 years to bring that about. Maybe 75. But, I like the "UConn big winner" conclusion.

Reaction Score
Glad to have you back HFD. It's good to have thirty minute rants again :)

Reaction Score

Good to have you back.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
I usually don't read these threads and now I know why. Seems like a colossal waste of energy to analyze this whole thing to death. I'm a UConn fan. I was a UConn fan when they were in the YanCon, been a seasons ticket holder since the BE entry, and will watch them even if I think the new league is a joke. It isn't for me to worry about whether or not the school is being screwed by the craziness of realignment, there being, I think, better things to dig into that I have some control over. Obviously, everyone has the right to decide if they want to shell out to see the team.

Reaction Score
I will ban the next motherf***er who quotes that entire post in their reply.
Some of us aren't savvy enough to reply to only part of the message. As a result, I avoided replying...the good thing about HFD posts is it gives us something to banter about; even if it's crazy talk!

Reaction Score
?

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Sure you will. We banned HFD with our wallets and you grew a vagina and let him back in. That being said, I decided against quoting the entire thread in my response just in case you were going to sack up and stick to your guns this time.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Didn't get the hammer yet. But in the event I do get banned and Fishy comes to my door and punches me in the throat I'll let you guys know how it went via smoke signals.

You picked the wrong time to start using smoke signals again. You are going to be sending us smoke signals and we are all just going to assume that they have finally picked the new Pope!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom