The Pac-12 national tournament | The Boneyard

The Pac-12 national tournament

Reaction Score
Who could've seen this coming before the start of the dance? Night of the play in games I asked why West Coast teams have been so weak when LA produces the best talent in the country and they should guard the coast. Now the only thing stopping all their teams from being in the Elite 8 is each other. I love it, outside of the Big East it's easily my favorite league out of the big boys and happy for Mick.

Reaction Score
Pac-12 has really put on a show this tourney. They all showed up to play.

Reaction Score
Feels like the return of the PAC10. It's about time. College basketball has become a bit one dimensional as far as the teams that actually win. The return of the West Coast teams in a significant way is interesting.

Reaction Score
Alabama figuratively shot itself in the foot with missing 14 out of 25 free throws.

Kudos to UCLA, but I don't think even UConn in recent memory was that bad from the line.

XLCenterFan

CT, NE
Reaction Score
Who could've seen this coming before the start of the dance? Night of the play in games I asked why West Coast teams have been so weak when LA produces the best talent in the country and they should guard the coast. Now the only thing stopping all their teams from being in the Elite 8 is each other. I love it, outside of the Big East it's easily my favorite league out of the big boys and happy for Mick.
Like 2 weeks ago I was literally having a conversation with my father about why LA teams haven’t been better. They have a humongous recruiting pool of kids who play hoops year round.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
A double rainbow...What does it mean?

This would have been a great post to have ended the locked "Bouknight (Yet Again)" thread that went 6 pages in 4 hours before it was shut down.

I know, because I read through that thread, and then came to this one directly after. A very good fit.

MJ1

Reaction Score
Great job so far! Still need to get a least one team to the Final Four to cement the title PAC-12 National Tournament.

Reaction Score
Cronin earning that paycheck
Nice ROI for UCLA already. I like Mick. Always thought he was a helluva coach. Maybe cause he looks like an insufferable little twerp is why people don’t like him but he can coach.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom