OT: - The Open Championship | The Boneyard

OT: The Open Championship

Reaction Score
Begins tomorrow, or tonight for us west coasters. Who ya got? I have Ludvig Aberg for my one and done contest. Rooting for Rory. Keep an eye on Aaron Rai, he's playing some of the best for in the world right now.
Course isn't baked out unfortunately, and I think guys will take it low

Reaction Score
Super low scores opens it up to many more players to win. If Rory doesn't finally grab this, it will be a super long winter for him.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Begins tomorrow, or tonight for us west coasters. Who ya got? I have Ludvig Aberg for my one and done contest. Rooting for Rory. Keep an eye on Aaron Rai, he's playing some of the best for in the world right now.

Boneyard tradition is we will have 25 posters each drop a few names and none of them will win.

So, keeping with tradition, I'd bet Rai for a Top-20 or Top-10 but not to win. I like McIntyre. Aberg has awful final round scores the past 4 or 5 times he's been in contention. He needs to change up something because it's not working.

Reaction Score
Brain Harmon - just so he can tell all those wankers to go to hell for all the shiite talk from last year

Reaction Score
Agree with Chin on Aberg's final round scores...not good. Prob needs a bit more seasoning. (now he'll prob win, lol) Morikowa has played really well recently and think he is in it the last day. Rai is playing very well, but I think Rory finally pulls it out, if only to avoid a horrendous off season

Reaction Score
What are the odds for a LIV player to win it? We are in the age of Populism - Give me a LIV player to win another Major!!

Reaction Score
Ludwig looks solid

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
If I were a betting man, I'd put something down Adam Scott and his should-be-illegal long putter to finish top 5 (+1100) and a couple bucks to win (+6000)

I think Bryson has a good shot. Also Tom Kim.

Reaction Score
You need to be a good scrambler to win an Open, especially with the wind and "bad luck" on where your ball lands. Bryson's probably the best scrambler in the game right now. He's my pick to take his 2nd Major this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom