The only sport BC is good at, we are better | The Boneyard

The only sport BC is good at, we are better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Did I hear that right? Last time BC was shutout was when?

Reaction Score
actually unbelievable. bc has been dumping on uconn hockey all week. work is going to be phenomenal tomorrow
Let the bcu bastards bring up the topic, it's always better to quietly let them suffer until they just have to admit defeat. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
I brought a few hockey friends from Boston. By the end even they were chearing for UConn. It was incredible.

Reaction Score
Coach Jerry York at Boston College;
"UConn was good defensively and their goaltender played very well," York said. "Give the Huskies credit. They played well, they played smart. They had a fabulous crowd. The setting was outstanding. … We saw a fan base that was very excited, a venue that was difficult to play in. Hats off to Michael and his staff."

Why he just say BC is UConn Bitch...LOL!!!

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Coach Jerry York at Boston College;
"UConn was good defensively and their goaltender played very well," York said. "Give the Huskies credit. They played well, they played smart. They had a fabulous crowd. The setting was outstanding. … We saw a fan base that was very excited, a venue that was difficult to play in. Hats off to Michael and his staff."

Why he just say BC is UConn Bitch...LOL!!!

Actually he was damned classy in defeat. Wish I could say the same about those on the BY in victory. It was a great win, great home opener in HE. But let's not pretend it means UConn is better than BC at hockey right now, any more than UConn hoops losing to PC on the road all the time means that they are better at basketball.

Reaction Score
BC hockey isn't going anywhere anytime soon and this should be the start of a nice rivalry with our neighbors. In fact, I'd love to see a preseason tourney matching 4 Ct teams against teams from Mass. It's a shame that the dinosaurs up there couldn't see the potential for this in all sports when they ran scared and blocked us from the ACC. Nothing against the athletes but the rest deserve what they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom