The OL | The Boneyard

The OL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn's OL just took some hits. Two less bodies, Paull and Pruitt. Wow. The next class hopefully has about 6 or more potential OL's. Need them bad or next season will a repeat of this years struggles.

Bill Sussman

My Name isn't really Bill
Reaction Score
UConn's OL just took some hits. Two less bodies, Paull and Pruitt. Wow. The next class hopefully has about 6 or more potential OL's. Need them bad or next season will a repeat of this years struggles.

Pruitt is a DE and Paul is a red shirt senior who has played three games his entire year at UConn and was not on the two deep for OL. I wish him the best of luck but we would have to be in some serious injury trouble for him to see the field.

Reaction Score
Losing anyone on the roster, is not good. But the OL, did not take any measurable hits, and is not struggling because of the play of these two players, and the OL will not have the same struggles next year based on the 2015 recruiting class.

Other than that - I hope that whatever injury Pruitt sustained is not something really bad, because it seems on the surface that his playing days have ended pretty much involuntary due to that, and that whatever led to Paull leaving, the decision seems on surface to be voluntary, so I hope he had good reason and counsel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul
Top Bottom