THE Ohio State Disparity | The Boneyard

THE Ohio State Disparity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If it's been addressed in a previous thread, I missed it. Ohio State has been blown out by Conn, but almost beat both ND and SC on the road. Even though it seemed crazy coming off a 44 point loss to the Huskies, they're right there in the picture with the next tier teams.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
If it's been addressed in a previous thread, I missed it. Ohio State has been blown out by Conn, but almost beat both ND and SC on the road. Even though it seemed crazy coming off a 44 point loss to the Huskies, they're right there in the picture with the next tier teams.
So your point is what, exactly?

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
They have played a very interesting early schedule - don't remember any team playing the #1, #2, and #3 ranked teams all before December 3rd.

Uconn might not get the chance to duplicate that, unless you count them playing scrimmages in practice. :cool:

Reaction Score

not really, their defense is terrible, shot selection questionable, and they lack the chemistry to be an elite team. Mitchell is a streak shooter who can keep both teams in the game. I doubt they go far this year.

Next year they might have enough talent that their AAU style doesn't mater, we will see.

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
not really, their defense is terrible, shot selection questionable, and they lack the chemistry to be an elite team. Mitchell is a streak shooter who can keep both teams in the game. I doubt they go far this year.

Next year they might have enough talent that their AAU style doesn't mater, we will see.
Opinions vary!!

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Well the Buckeyes do have a win over a then top 10 team Texas A&M that now is at least rated (very barely) as a top 25 team, so OSU has a T25 win on their resume, a credit that amazingly is missing from the record for five of the top 10 teams in Sagarin (MD, FSU, Miss St., KY, and DePaul, though the Blue Demons at least have played some top teams). You do at least get credit for playing top teams when you have OSU's schedule, though after Texas A&M's loss to #77 BYU, that win doesn't look quite so great anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom