the Official why should I be on board w HCBD thread | The Boneyard

the Official why should I be on board w HCBD thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I'm already home. Give me sometthingYard. Worst loss/effort the Rent. No pride at lll. Worst loss at the Rent ever IMO

Reaction Score
Here are some generic answers you'll receive:
  • Empty cupboard
  • Needs time to recruit his own players
  • QB sucks
  • Offensive line sucks
  • Students don't give a good homefield advantage

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'll still go with Navy in 2006 but you have a good point.

Truth is there isn't any reason for fans to be on board with Diaco because he has specifically said everything he is measuring and assessing is done in practice and out of our eye sight. He is backing up his words with actions. He isn't trying to win games.

I'm resigned to watching these games like I do when I go to the local AA baseball team. It's all development and don't have any expectation of competitiveness from this team.

Reaction Score
We found a way to up a touchdown on a kickoff HCBD preaches discipline. The results say otherwise. He's in over his head

Reaction Score
I have confidence in Diaco but this loss was UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH worthy.

Reaction Score
Diaco must start owning this. Beating a dead horse I know, but it's getting scary bad. We got accustomed to watching PP&GDL crap in their adult diapers every single weekend. Someone should start buying BD some Depends, because right now his Shiite is running down his handsome legs and all over the field.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
The moral of this is quite simple,
Just do the best that you can.
But please always remember
There is no irreplaceable man

That bolded part includes you, Bob.

Reaction Score
We all want to suppot these young men but it's becoming impossible. Just got our azzes handed to us by Temple Temple. Temple

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
My wife's first game was a triple OT game w Villanova at Memorial. She's been to a bunch of bowl games. Terrible road beatings. Horrible weather.

She was so annoyed today we had to leave with 12 minutes left.

For the love of God Temple can't field a kick and won by four touchdowns.

Reaction Score
I still have faith in Diaco I really do. He needs to stop being stubborn with Whitmer though ... Also I don't get the rb rotation. Arkel is good at rb but we can't keep starting at the 15.... Not this offense

Reaction Score
We all want to suppot these young men but it's becoming impossible. Just got our azzes handed to us by Temple Temple. Temple

Not only did they throw a beat down on us on the field but their band made ours look pretty stupid as they came into our house and made it seem like a Temple home game while our band sat on their 's!!! When we went into ND, their band wouldn't our band get one line in before they drowned us out. That's just another way you set the tone in your home stadium. Todays performance was tough to watch from two sections away...... We continue to hit new lows on EVERY level with this program!

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
This guy flat out sucks.

I'll anxiously await all the Diaco faboys to come in and tell me I'm a fair weather fan and how I'm overly negative!

Reaction Score
In his defense the offensive line IS terrible and the QBs DO SU CK. Foley's days should be numbered. The offensive line is REALLY bad and it doesn't seem like they are improving AT ALL!

I agree. Why does no one call for Foley's head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom