The Official Tourney Thread | Page 13 | The Boneyard

The Official Tourney Thread

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Bronson Koenig just caught the ball with one foot out of bounds for the second time in two games.

I saw just the last few minutes of the SMU game and at least twice they did The Purv, on crucial possessions late, no less.

Reaction Score
I saw just the last few minutes of the SMU game and at least twice they did The Purv, on crucial possessions late, no less.
He stepped back on the line. Didn't Rodney have several variations?

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
He stepped back on the line. Didn't Rodney have several variations?

Oh, he did.

But to me, the original PURV is catch, go to attack and your back foot steps out ... Everyone steps on the line at some point, doing that exact thing more than once a season was what twisted my mind into a pretzel.

I've stepped out often as a player, I honestly don't think in over 20 years playing at any level, I can remember doing that exact thing. It always just baffled me.

Reaction Score
Nova gets away with murder. Guys get beat they forearm check, then they ride the with midsection guarding sideways. Always reaching and walking into people, and when they call one they react like there's no way.

Geezus refs make some calls will ya? Badgers getting hosed the whole game.

Reaction Score
Nova gets away with murder. Guys get beat they forearm check, then they ride the with midsection guarding sideways. Always reaching and walking into people, and when they call one they react like there's no way.

Geezus refs make some calls will ya? Badgers getting hosed the whole game.
Agreed, impressed Wisky is in this position with all their foul trouble.

Reaction Score
I don't know what to make of this game. Offense seems to come so much more easily for Nova, yet UW is now up 1, and has been a disaster from the FT line.

Reaction Score
Wisconsin is 6 for 14 from the line but still leading. Just imagine....

So does nova go back to "Nova being nova" this year after last years amazing run?

This could be a great finish, buzzer beater potential!

Even though this would be my first elite 8 team going out, I kinda wanna see the badgers get the upset.

Reaction Score
Nova kid tapped on the waist acts like he's shot in the head.
I thought the arkansas kid did an even better job selling his foul to get the flagrant, ugh. I love "soccer" obviously but please don't let bball become like that in regards to selling fouls, I mean, so clearly selling it...ugh.

Reaction Score
Nova couldn't put Wiscy away.

Bracket buster. Duke's region to lose now. Again.

Reaction Score
Pro move by Nigel Hayes. Hart had 19 points but played a miserable game. Nova has lost a lot of early games as a 1 and 2 seed, good thing Wright got the title last year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom