The Official "Only Two Things Come From Texas" Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Official "Only Two Things Come From Texas" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Under 10 seconds. If UConn misses the front end I say foul before Texas can get a 3 up.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Whoops. Double bonus. Never mind!

Reaction Score
They got great looks, they might have ran alot of clock and overpassed a bit but I'm not really mad at the shots they got. The only issue is I don't have much confidence in Purvis's fortunes turning in the 2nd half(unless they fall behind by double digits), and DHam hasn't exactly been a big time player in road/neutral court environments either.

Purvis and DHam shut my ass up.

Reaction Score
ahhhhh that feels good. I despise that "Hook-Em" saying they have. F'in Clowns.

Great win - especially after Texas took down UNC. I can sleep easy tonight :)

Reaction Score
Very happy with this win. I really don't think they played great so I think this team has more in them. I hope that bodes well for later in the year.

Reaction Score
He is Marcus white redux.
Come on Facey is a better finisher around the basket then Marcus White was.

Of course maybe I'm remembering Marcus White. Isn't he the guy who couldn't hit a layup and even got a layup stuck between the backboard and rim late in a March Madness game when we were trying to get to the Final 4 one year?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Of course maybe I'm remembering Marcus White. Isn't he the guy who couldn't hit a layup and even got a layup stuck between the backboard and rim late in a March Madness game when we were trying to get to the Final 4 one year?

Against Texas no less.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
Haha. Thank you. Facey is no Marcus friggin White.
I was speaking more directly to his elasticity and nose for pulling offensive boards. Make no mistake Marcus white was a rebounding freak. Especially on the offensive end. But yeah, I guess you don't remember .its ok.

Another parallel is when Calhoun was out for illness Blaney was the guy who started playing him. He earned his minutes by making the most of that opportunity like I think facey will do in Brimahs absence.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I was speaking more directly to his elasticity and nose for pulling offensive boards. Make no mistake Marcus white was a rebounding freak. Especially on the offensive end. But yeah, I guess you don't remember .its ok.

Think he was referring to Facey's offensive game. Much better touch, shot, and feel around the hoop. That wasn't exactly MW's forte.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
UConn Championships and beautiful cheerleaders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads