The Official Hoya Destroya Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

The Official Hoya Destroya Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Seemed to me that late in the first half, G-town made a decision to start playing very physical defense. Like they got the "no open shots in the lane" speech during a time out. Then they redoubled that effort at the start of the 2nd half, and it came back to bite them on the , big time.
Rodney was 7 for 8 from the line. He's over 78% (18 of 23) in 2016. I think we can stop worrying about him at the line.

Reaction Score
Agreed, though I actually loved the scheme of the offense today even though the finishing wasn't there. Drawing a ton of fouls is a very, very good sign.
Agreed. How often are they going to shoot that poorly? Georgetown's D was responsible for some of it, but some of it was simply bad luck.

Reaction Score
Seemed to me that late in the first half, G-town made a decision to start playing very physical defense. Like they got the "no open shots in the lane" speech during a time out. Then they redoubled that effort at the start of the 2nd half, and it came back to bite them on the , big time.
Rodney was 7 for 8 from the line. He's over 78% (18 of 23) in 2016. I think we can stop worrying about him at the line.

Ever since Rodney stopped spinning the ball before shooting, he has been very improved at the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom