The Official First of Four in a Row Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Official First of Four in a Row Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Let's Goo!!! Games after 9, plenty of beer beforehand! WOOOO!!!!

Dove

Part of the 2%, but 100% wood.
Reaction Score
That was ugly for sure. Not sure if the Huskies got themselves inside Cincy's heads, tho.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
South Florida's NCAA tournament hopes take a huge blow with that loss.

Reaction Score
That was ugly for sure. Not sure if the Huskies got themselves inside Cincy's heads, tho.
Ugly as hell but I guess a win is a win. USF is a terrible team and we are going to have to bring a lot more against Cincy.

Reaction Score
Since Boat didn't have a great game tonight, hopefully he'll show the rest of turney why he should have been player of the year in the AAC.

Reaction Score
We should be beating USF by more than we are. Winning is important but skating by does us nothing. If we play like this tomorrow, it's NIT if we're lucky.

How on earth were they "skating by" tonight?

BTW they doubled the spread.

Reaction Score
26 is skating by?

Watch the game, not the scoreboard.
USF is horrible offensively.
USF is horrible defensivly.
We were up by like 11-12 when I posted.
We still left them wide open for many of their shots. Luckily they missed a lot. We could have played a lot better.

Reaction Score
How on earth were they "skating by" tonight?

BTW they doubled the spread.

Yup, doubling the spread against a team that's only won 3 games in 2015, against other bottom dewelers Houston, ECU & Tulane is impressive... If you want to play in the NIT, I understand. Got it. I'm hoping for better & a run at the NCAAs. I dont think how they played tonight translates to tomorrow against Cinci. Sorry!

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Yup, doubling the spread against a team that's only won 3 games in 2015, against other bottom dewelers Houston, ECU & Tulane is impressive... If you want to play in the NIT, I understand. Got it. I'm hoping for better & a run at the NCAAs. I dont think how they played tonight translates to tomorrow against Cinci. Sorry!

Let me guess, you complained that we only beat Kentucky by 6 last April?

Reaction Score

None of that matters from here on. It's survive and advance, that's it. Tonight we survived and advanced, that's good.

Reaction Score
Let me guess, you complained that we only beat Kentucky by 6 last April?

Let me guess, you were impressed by beating one of the worst teams in all of college basketball. You're really making yourself look really intelligent lately...

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Let me guess, you were impressed by beating one of the worst teams in all of college basketball. You're really making yourself look really intelligent lately...

I don't know about you, but I'm a UCONN fan. I'm happy that my team won. I'm not upset, moody, or angry like you seem to be.

You seem to be in the minority here, so I do feel intelligent. Thanks for helping me boost my self-esteem.

Reaction Score
None of that matters from here on. It's survive and advance, that's it. Tonight we survived and advanced, that's good.

Didn't say we didn't survive. I was hoping for better.

Reaction Score

It's mid March, we are 18-13, and your somehow surprised we are not a juggernaut?

Reaction Score
I don't know about you, but I'm a UCONN fan. I'm happy that my team won. I'm not upset, moody, or angry like you seem to be.

You seem to be in the minority here, so I do feel intelligent. Thanks for helping me boost my self-esteem.

Right, so starting another entirely other thread by you to rant about my comments makes you feel better? You like to argue, just for the sake of arguing. If we play like we did tonight, we lose to Cinci.

Reaction Score
It's mid March, we are 18-13, and your somehow surprised we are not a juggernaut?

All I'm saying is we need to play better than tonight. Some folks think this was a good win.

Reaction Score
Being a whiny fan is just another way to get attention these days.

Stainmaster

Reaction Score
Right, so starting another entirely other thread by you to rant about my comments makes you feel better? You like to argue, just for the sake of arguing. If we play like we did tonight, we lose to Cinci.

Actually yeah, it felt pretty great.

And I'm pretty sure griping about how inappropriate it is to be happy about UCONN winning if the final score/opponent doesn't meet your standards is indicative of someone who "loves to argue".

Reaction Score
Actually yeah, it felt pretty great.

And I'm pretty sure griping about how inappropriate it is to be happy about UCONN winning if the final score/opponent doesn't meet your standards is indicative of someone who "loves to argue".

You should review your posts in other threads more often & realize how agonistic you've really become. I never said we shouldn't be happy for a win, I said winning against a crappy USF team without their 2 best players by 30 is not impressive. You're the one who wanted to create a challenge.

Reaction Score
All I'm saying is we need to play better than tonight. Some folks think this was a good win.

What exactly are you upset about? The turnovers need to be cut down a bit, but they shot 65% from 3, 55% from the field, and held USF to 32%.

Obviously Cincinnati will be a lot tougher, and I'm of the opinion that Cincy is a sweet 16 caliber team, but if UConn plays the same way tomorrow night they absolutely can beat them.

If this team shoots well they're going to be in every game they play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom