The official Calipari HOF congratulation thread... | The Boneyard

The official Calipari HOF congratulation thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
There was no doubt in my mind that Calipari would get in. He has too many contacts with people in the game and the media loves him. I honestly dont believe he deserves it. He is such a fake and everything that comes out of his mouth is just to pump himself and fluff his program. His acceptance speech would probably win him an Oscar. I cant wait to hear what he has to say.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Who is so angry about such minor things?

Reaction Score
Who is so angry about such minor things?
Not angry at all. Just a little ribbing is all. I think we should all post why he sucks and doesnt deserve to be in the hall. I think he brings down the classyness of the hall just a bit.

Reaction Score
Meh, there are plenty of less deserving people in the Hall.

Because of the vacated Final Fours, Calipari will never achieve Coach K/Calhoun/Pitino status - even if he goes on to win another two or three titles. But there's a handful of guys who have accomplished a fraction of what he's done (looking at you, Boeheim), and no one seems to protest their inclusion.

Not all HOFers are equal.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not angry at all. Just a little ribbing is all. I think we should all post why he sucks and doesnt deserve to be in the hall. I think he brings down the classyness of the hall just a bit.

Ignoring the ridiculous sentiment that the HOF is classy... it's the sort of thing that isn't worth worrying about.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So a Hall of Fame induction is a super minor thing now

How many Hall of Fames are you on?

LOL - lose sleep over a highly successful basketball coach being inducted into the Hall of Fame if you like.

I'll let you in on a secret. It only matters if you act like it does.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You really should have that tampon removed.

Says the guy who started a passive aggressive thread about the basketball hall of fame.

You can't make this stuff up.

Reaction Score
Says the guy who started a passive aggressive thread about the basketball hall of fame.

You can't make this stuff up.
Sometimes you just need to tap out. Im done with the tit for tat.

Reaction Score
I think he deserves to be in the Hall. Before guys like Izzo? Probably not. It's tricky since he has never been directly implicated but he is almost definitely shady.

Overall, I'm happy Cal exists. I think people take him too seriously - he is the ultimate heel. I love rooting against him.

Reaction Score
I think he deserves to be in the Hall. Before guys like Izzo? Probably not. It's tricky since he has never been directly implicated but he is almost definitely shady.

Overall, I'm happy Cal exists. I think people take him too seriously - he is the ultimate heel. I love rooting against him.

One would think having the NCAA take away two Final Four appearances would preclude you from HOF consideration.

Reaction Score
One would think what the NCAA thinks doesn't really amount to jack crap, if we're being honest.

Reaction Score
I actually was hoping to see a much of empty posts. Disappointment.

Reaction Score
One would think having the NCAA take away two Final Four appearances would preclude you from HOF consideration.

Two? if the rumors are true that Cal is considering a jump to the NBA (again) and based in history, that number may at least double. of course, the NCAA in all of its infinite wisdom, will invalidate each of his Final 4 appearances with Kentucky except for 2012 due to some loophole or another. This is now known caused the 'Syracuse' clause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom