The Official Boar-Slaughtering Game Thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

The Official Boar-Slaughtering Game Thread

Reaction Score
Is this the worst loss reg season in program history?

Reaction Score
Their walk-on has more points than Gilbert

Not a good idea to depend on a guy whose shoulder can pop out at contact. He hasn't been the same since he left the MSU game.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Hey @Huskymagic, you like seeing your boy Polley get outmuscled for a rebound and layup by a walk-on he had at least 6 inches on?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Was Herbst behind the bench up a few rows?

Reaction Score
guess they shoukd just load up the start of the season with powder puffs like Syracuse. what is the difference if they are not going to compete.

Reaction Score
If you want to stop UConns offense all you have to do is double the dribbler on a high screen. That’s it. No back up plan to this offense. High screen gets broken up then it’s a one on one or bad shot.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
First time I ever turned a UConn game off. Just couldn’t watch anymore. No effort, no intelligent play, no leadership on the court or on the bench. It reminded me of the Diaco games late last year. Team just quit after they cut it to 12, then Arkansas hit two shots. Disgraceful.

Reaction Score
Here’s the thing with KO. Can we give him the season?
I’m a Ollie guy but another year like last year and I will be on board looking too.

But let’s be real for a second. He’s not getting fired during the season. He’s here until the end.

So knowing that let’s see what happens. A lot of time left. A lot of new players.

This effort today is pathetic

I’m an decidedly not an Ollie guy and have always thought it was a bad hire. You don’t turn a Fortune 500 company over to someone that’s had two years of management experience. JC really owns the hire, as much as I’ll get crusified for saying it.

I never thought the title was a predictive of what the future would look like.

That said he’s not going anywhere and I hope to hell he proves me wrong and kicks ass this year. There’s only so long the equity that was build over the JC era will hold water - there are strong headwinds against UCONN athletics in general and it’s a what have you done for me lately conversation with many top guys - the man has defied odds at every turn I hope to hell he can do it now.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey @Huskymagic, you like seeing your boy Polley get outmuscled for a rebound and layup by a walk-on he had at least 6 inches on?

Lol when the game was out of hand and nothing to play for. The team quit because it's best players and coaches quit.

Unlike you I have been right on Ollie, the team, and the state of the program since the beginning.

I have been sounding the alarm bells while you were busy being Ollies knight in shunning armor.

PS: Everyone on the boneyard knows this including you.

Reaction Score
what's an "administrative technical"?

The wanted to put a practice player in they never in a million years thought would be playing so his name was not in the book at the start of the game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom