The Official Bearcat Neutering Thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

The Official Bearcat Neutering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
Any working video stream SeoulHuskyFan, or others?
yes, i'll post a link and some simple instructions
http://www.stream2u.me/watch/43282/1/College-Football-Cincinnati-at-Connecticut.html
I think that will work for you.
Don't click on any thing there at first. Only click on "turn off the lights" which darkens ads, then wait for main ad over screen to disappear (30 second timer.)
AFter that, one square ad might remain. Only click the "x" at lower corner IF there is no "pointing hand" icon on it (pointing hand means that it's a link to another page and there's lots of junk there)... when you hover over the "close" x, it should say "javascript:void" or something at the lower left corner of your browser where you can usually see what page any hyperlink goes to.
Remember, don't click on anything else, even if says to upgrade Java or Adobe Flash or anything..that's all garbage.
If my link doesn't work, look for the post i put up about a video feed tonight and find the post with the link that says "linky" as provided by Bezz

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
yes, i'll post a link and some simple instructions
http://www.stream2u.me/watch/43282/1/College-Football-Cincinnati-at-Connecticut.html
I think that will work for you.
Don't click on any thing there at first. Only click on "turn off the lights" which darkens ads, then wait for main ad over screen to disappear (30 second timer.)
AFter that, one square ad might remain. Only click the "x" at lower corner IF there is no "pointing hand" icon on it (pointing hand means that it's a link to another page and there's lots of junk there)... when you hover over the "close" x, it should say "javascript:void" or something at the lower left corner of your browser where you can usually see what page any hyperlink goes to.
Remember, don't click on anything else, even if says to upgrade Java or Adobe Flash or anything..that's all garbage.
If my link doesn't work, look for the post i put up about a video feed tonight and find the post with the link that says "linky" as provided by Bezz
You'll also see other crap ads pop up that look real like "Flash Player has crashed. Click to restart." DON'T click these. They will eventually turn into a 30-second timed ad and disappear. They pop up every 10 minutes or so during the game.

Reaction Score
You'll also see other crap ads pop up that look real like "Flash Player has crashed. Click to restart." DON'T click these. They will eventually turn into a 30-second timed ad and disappear. They pop up every 10 minutes or so during the game.

We'll let you know if it makes sense to watch this. Check back intermittently.

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Jesussss another punt in our favor

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
I mean come on with that punt.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Even Cincy muffs turn out golden

Reaction Score
Wow, we made a stop. And forced a punt. Downed at our 1.

UConn football.

HuskiesFan1014

Reaction Score
We'll let you know if it makes sense to watch this. Check back intermittently.
I've been watching since beginning of game. Great quality feed. Just occasional fake pop ups designed to get you to click. They go away after 30 seconds. Not too bad. Beats radio.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
you can usually avoid pop-ups on streaming sites by going full screen...

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Nice, they're giving the punter some space

Reaction Score
Boyle locks on. Honestly, he is no better than Whitmer. And may not ever be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom