The Notre Dame “Loophole” | The Boneyard

The Notre Dame “Loophole”

Reaction Score
What do you think happens when Notre Dame says they would like a 13th Game. The Committee doesn’t think it’s fair ... that they don’t have a 13th Game.

There’s a bunch of talk of a Championship Game

Yup. Independent Conference Championship. With TV Money. Let me see there’s 6 Independents. ND. Army. BYU. Liberty. UMass. NM State And suddenly UCONN.

NCAA rules? You need 8 to be a Conference. You only got 7 ... sign up ____. Next you can split on divisions & round robin to qualify. Notre Dame? They have to play 3 of us.

For a TV $. Because you know NCAA isn’t going to legislate solely for ND.

Reaction Score
What do you think happens when Notre Dame says they would like a 13th Game. The Committee doesn’t think it’s fair ... that they don’t have a 13th Game.

Yup. Independent Conference Championship. With TV Money. Let me see there’s 6 Independents. ND. Army. BYU. Liberty. UMass. NM State And suddenly UCONN.

NCAA rules? You need 8 to be a Conference. You only got 7 ... sign up ____. Next you can split on divisions & round robin to qualify. Notre Dame? They have to play 3 of us.

Wtf? Where is this "talk"?

Reaction Score
I’m not a Social Media Guy. But it looks like it’s on Reddit. I scooped it out when I was reading a column on UMASS wish list of scheduling

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Uhhh, okay buddy?!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Because I want a reason to go to Hawaii.

sure but that has nothing to do with making the playoff. oh we were gonna invite notre dame but they didnt go on vacation and beat hawaii by 50

Reaction Score
sure but that has nothing to do with making the playoff. oh we were gonna invite notre dame but they didnt go on vacation and beat hawaii by 50

If ND is 12-0 and goes and plays in Hawaii, I am confident that they will win that game. Then at 13-0, I think they make the playoff. So what’s the issue.

Reaction Score

The writer should read the rest of the conference requirement rules. Can't have a football only FBS conference. The rule requires each school to have 6 men's and 8 women's sports.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I am 100% confident...........

that I hate the Leprechauns of South Bend and the fact I read this thread.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
If ND is 12-0 and goes and plays in Hawaii, I am confident that they will win that game. Then at 13-0, I think they make the playoff. So what’s the issue.
Except ND will require Hawaii to play the "home" game in San Diego or LA.

Reaction Score
Except ND will require Hawaii to play the "home" game in San Diego or LA.

This is Notre Dame we are talking about. They will play in Chicago.

Reaction Score

Attachments

• 20190727_100659.jpg
    20190727_100659.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 24
Reaction Score
I am 100% confident......

that I hate the Leprechauns of South Bend and the fact I read this thread.

For a domer, the next best thing to a fan that loves ND, is a fan who hates ND.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom