The Not Too Early Midseason Projected One Seeds | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Not Too Early Midseason Projected One Seeds

Reaction Score
I cannot imagine ND not being a #1 if they win the rest of their games.

Reaction Score
I disagree, they will want the 1 in Albany, especially if it’s with a 1 or 2 OVERALL seed. You would rather play NC State or Stanford to advance to the FF than one of the top 4 teams.
You've now referred three times to Notre Dame's "huge non-conference loss". Are you talking about their loss to UConn? That is their only non-conference loss. Their loss to the Tar Heels may have been a "huge" loss and a "bad" loss, but it was an in-conference game.

I was referring to the loss to the Tar Heels. In the scheme of things I don't think losing to UConn is that big a deal.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
No, it's not.
Then you put Uconn out West, and put Baylor in Albany. Then, compare the attendance in Albany from last year to this year...................................See if the NCAA does that again.

Reaction Score
Then you put Uconn out West, and put Baylor in Albany. Then, compare the attendance in Albany from last year to this year..........See if the NCAA does that again.

The thread is about seeding.
You said: "It's all about $."

Show me proof that _seeding_, not placement of teams in regions, is ALL based on $.
Show me proof that any seeding is based on $.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
The thread is about seeding.
You said: "It's all about $."

Show me proof that _seeding_, not placement of teams in regions, is ALL based on $.
Show me proof that any seeding is based on $.
Let's talk Albany again. If Uconn is seeded #1, they WILL go to Albany(sold out every game). Let's say they are seeded 13th.......probably won't go to Albany=no sell outs there=less gate receipts.
Ask any farmer: better seeds mean more money.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom