The Next Week Should Be Very | The Boneyard

The Next Week Should Be Very

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
interesting for those who follow recruiting. We will not have any new verbals for 2012,but it will be nice to have the BIG 3,Stewart,MO,and Tuck signed and give a more complete picture of the rest of the schools for 2012. 2013 will then start to see alot more activity. More to this post

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'll be interested in what Geno has to say about these three. I'm guessing he will be very positive.

Reaction Score
Thanks for adding that! I felt my thread and what I had posted was just the beginning of what I wanted to say! Once they have signed,Geno can talk about them. That alone is worth the 9th being special;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Thanks for adding that! I felt my thread and what I had posted was just the beginning of what I wanted to say! Once they have signed,Geno can talk about them. That alone is worth the 9th being special;)

The actual signing ceremonies and faxes may be a day or so later, but whenever they are completed, Geno can comment. I think his comments last year were rather brief. I'd like to see more this year.

I believe what Coach said last year can be boiled down to:

Kaleena--great shooter and winner

Kiah--long and fills a need, also a winner

Brianna--great athlete

More recently, he and CD have said:

Kaleena is (still) a great shooter, maybe the best they have had, and does more things well than people recognize or expect.

Kiah can contribute on defense but needs to improve on offense.

Brianna is a great defender, gets to the basket at will, and shoots better than he thought. This sounds really positive.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The actual signing ceremonies and faxes may be a day or so later, but whenever they are completed, Geno can comment. I think his comments last year were rather brief. I'd like to see more this year.

Hopefully the power is back by then so they can receive the faxes. :eek:

Reaction Score
Hopefully they do not only expand on initial remarks,but the beat writers have more freedom to not only chat with the coaches,but are able to elaborate on inf that they wait on,that they have knowledge about. There is much more freedom from violating NCAA rules once they have signed.
In general the Womens Program,plays it much closer to the vest,than most other programs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom