The next "6-pack" | The Boneyard

The next "6-pack"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarthVol

Visitor from the Dark Side
Reaction Score
Looks like super secret society was right about a great collection of talent committing together, too bad it was to another school. Warlick will struggle to keep the Lady Vols relevant if she strikes out with this class, which is looking more and more certain. Meanwhile it looks like UNC might be your toughest competition in the coming years after the Griner era comes to an end. Hatchell is a poor coach, but she is bringing together some sick talent especially if Russell ends up joining them....

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Looks like super secret society was right about a great collection of talent committing together, too bad it was to another school. Warlick will struggle to keep the Lady Vols relevant if she strikes out with this class, which is looking more and more certain. Meanwhile it looks like UNC might be your toughest competition in the coming years after the Griner era comes to an end. Hatchell is a poor coach, but she is bringing together some sick talent especially if Russell ends up joining them....

I cannot imagine a class with more firepower than what could end up including numbers 1, 3, 8, 15, 18 and 27. I think Russell is a near lock now. It looks as if number 5 Greenwell is also still in the mix for UNC.

May I say right now that I wouldn't want to be in their bracket?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
It look like the LVs were among the biggest losers yesterday. You may have a shot at Scaife and Greenwell, but I think Russell goes to UNC. We're hearing that Davis and Tenn. have parted ways. If you get only 1-2 recruits, that's a tough start for Holly. Yesterday's events put more pressure on 2014 for us and even more for you guys.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
It look like the LVs were among the biggest losers yesterday. You may have a shot at Scaife and Greenwell, but I think Russell goes to UNC. We're hearing that Davis and Tenn. have parted ways. If you get only 1-2 recruits, that's a tough start for Holly. Yesterday's events put more pressure on 2014 for us and even more for you guys.

Any hints on which way Davis is leaning? Maybe this will propel her to sign with Duke since the bulk of the talent in the class seems to be headed to the ACC.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
The collection of talent is truly staggering, even without Russell. However, teams shouldn't start game-planning for UNC just yet because any number of things could go awry. A verbal is not an LOI and there will be all kinds of people in the recruits' ears, talking about playing time, among other things. The team would be very young during the recruits' freshman year and there's no guaranteeing that they would all develop and at what pace. And simply having a ton of talent doesn't guarantee result. No offense to Darth, but the LV's recent results are an example of that.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Any hints on which way Davis is leaning? Maybe this will propel her to sign with Duke since the bulk of the talent in the class seems to be headed to the ACC.
No idea, but maybe she wants to play against Diamond. Or with her.

Reaction Score
I cannot imagine a class with more firepower than what could end up including numbers 1, 3, 8, 15, 18 and 27. I think Russell is a near lock now. It looks as if number 5 Greenwell is also still in the mix for UNC.

It's way to early to start worrying about two years from now. Lots can happen between now and then.

Reaction Score

You won't need to worry, there is only one basketball.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
Too true uconn fan, yep this is a team game game, history has shown that LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads