the next 2 weeks | The Boneyard

the next 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
is like the calm before the storm. Unless something out of left field happens we aren't going to have much to chat about. The staff and team are working hard on the hardwood right now getting ready for another season and hopefully a long run into March. Recruit wise we will see little stuff but the staff is now all in on this roster and the season. We’re not going to get much besides some practice reports about things we already know from the local writers and some ESPN viewers. All I can do is continue to troll up to CR board and enjoy it for what it is :). When AIC comes down for there annual meet and greet with JC i will be all pumped up. I WANT BLOOD THIS SEASON DURING BE PLAY. I want to run train on this conf and leave it in shambles from our dominance, leave our mark on this mess for good! I can't wait for this team to hit the court and swag it out. I can't wait for dogmainia's reviews of the game and all that is doomed with predictions. I can't wait for these next 2 weeks to be over; it’s going to seem like another summer stretch length wise. The season can't begin soon enough!

Reaction Score
I'm reading Exit's post and thinking it should be set to music. Anyone...?

BTW, it sure would be nice if the media got just a bit more access. I just can't get enough UConn BB right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline
Top Bottom