The new an improved model of: | The Boneyard

The new an improved model of:

Reaction Score
Molly and Coombs. Molly played with confidence we have not seen before. Coombs played with the Big guys and played good minutes.
Geno does not need an immediate replacement for KLS, Gabby (walking wounded) or Collier. He needs minutes of error free game from his bench--Molly and Coombs looked good.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
GU1571I.gif

Reaction Score
Molly and Coombs. Molly played with confidence we have not seen before. Coombs played with the Big guys and played good minutes.
Geno does not need an immediate replacement for KLS, Gabby (walking wounded) or Collier. He needs minutes of error free game from his bench--Molly and Coombs looked good.
I find it hard to agree. Molly played ferociously and relentlessly on defense. But she is the one player in history who can make a great defensive play, and then give it right back on offense. Usually, it is the other way around. Coombs will be fine if she never shoots. That shot of hers is ludicrous. It begins below her waist ( easy to block ) and kind of " gets flung" toward the basket. The old two handed, underhand set-shot comes to mind. I don't think she will ever make a three.. She can do lay-ups, play defense ( hopefully ), control the ball, pass well and show ball security. But she is handicapped with that shooting style. It will never work. Kyla has been missing put backs every time she gets in the game, and her three has lost its accuracy. Lexi looks like she isn't in condition and moves much too slowly. I can see what coach means when he says that, " kids are not getting it done in practice, what makes you think they will get it done in a game?" Megan, for some reason, is just blending into the woodwork, rather than consistently flashing and demanding court time.

Reaction Score
I find it hard to agree. Molly played ferociously and relentlessly on defense. But she is the one player in history who can make a great defensive play, and then give it right back on offense. Usually, it is the other way around. Coombs will be fine if she never shoots. That shot of hers is ludicrous. It begins below her waist ( easy to block ) and kind of " gets flung" toward the basket. The old two handed, underhand set-shot comes to mind. I don't think she will ever make a three.. She can do lay-ups, play defense ( hopefully ), control the ball, pass well and sow b all security. But she is handicapped with that shooting style. It will never work. Kyla has been missing put backs every time she gets in the game, and her three has lost its accuracy. Maybe she just isn't very good. Lexi looks alike she isn't in condition and moves much too slowly. Does she have any idea what she is doing?
I'll take that bet he he.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom