Not open for further replies.

JS

Reaction Score
THE FINAL FOUR

Notre Dame defeated Maryland

UConn defeated Stanford

NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

Tuesday, April 8 -- at Nashville, TN

UConn vs. Notre Dame, 8:30 p.m. EDT (ESPN)

Last edited:

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
The big question is:

Will the National Championship be broadcast in Guatemala?
(Where I'll be on Tuesday).

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
No way the UConn game starts @ 8:30 if the previous game is over @ about the same time... Probably will start about/around 9PM.

Reaction Score
msf, I would guess that since the coverage of the Women's championship is on ESPN then you will be able to go to ESPN3 on your computer and watch the game live, even Guatemala.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score
msf, I would guess that since the coverage of the Women's championship is on ESPN then you will be able to go to ESPN3 on your computer and watch the game live, even Guatemala.

I wish. No ESPN3 here, because no local carriers have it. I have found something called ILive, however, through which you can watch espn and espn2, if the weather is favorable. Other than the weather, the only drawback is that you keep getting pop-up ads telling you that you need to update your flash player, etc., and these are all actually malware sites. As long as you x them out, no problem. It is a pain in the butt all the way around, but a damn sight better than no tv at all which is what we had last year.

If anyone knows a better option, I would be grateful to hear it.

Reaction Score
elzorro, Can you not google ESPN3 on your computer and then click on the link to ESPN3 and then click on the link to live stream. I guess not everything is like it is here in the US. Well good luck. There will also probably be a game thread here on this site but you are dependent on others to post the score and provides you with some info on the action on the floor. But it is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Reaction Score
elzorro, Can you not google ESPN3 on your computer and then click on the link to ESPN3 and then click on the link to live stream. I guess not everything is like it is here in the US. Well good luck. There will also probably be a game thread here on this site but you are dependent on others to post the score and provides you with some info on the action on the floor. But it is better than a sharp stick in the eye.

Yea I was on my way to the Philippines back in December when I tried to go on espn3 or their live and it didn't match in Korea where I had my lay over

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
I wish. No ESPN3 here, because no local carriers have it. I have found something called ILive, however, through which you can watch espn and espn2, if the weather is favorable. Other than the weather, the only drawback is that you keep getting pop-up ads telling you that you need to update your flash player, etc., and these are all actually malware sites. As long as you x them out, no problem. It is a pain in the butt all the way around, but a damn sight better than no tv at all which is what we had last year.

If anyone knows a better option, I would be grateful to hear it.
Seek out ad blocker software that eliminates most of those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits