The Mick | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Mick

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I'm still watching. I think it's on a little hiatus now, many shows are. I'll probably stick w/ it thru the end of the season but that might be all for me. Still wishing Sabrina was a bigger part of the episodes.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
I got my wish for more Sabrina, but it came at the expense of almost no Bennie. Not the best episode, but I almost fell out of my chair laughing at a vicious brawl with Jimmie and Sabrina vs. an entire women's junior National soccer team. Jimmie seems to get beat up a lot.

edited--just to make sure I don't get in trouble, I do not condone any kind of violence against women; this was a sit com, no one was actually hit, the entire scene was totally ludicrous and Jimmie definitely got the worst of it

Last edited:
Reaction Score
And it just got cancelled. I didn't love the second season, but I was surprised it got cancelled.

nwhoopfan

Reaction Score
And it just got cancelled. I didn't love the second season, but I was surprised it got cancelled.

Dang it, now we'll never know if Sabrina recovered from that lightning strike as the cliffhanger ending of season 2. Well, the series definitely had some highlights and lowlights.

Reaction Score
sucks that it was cancelled but that may mean that "The Last Man on Earth" gets another season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom