The Michigan game makes the Towson game worse | The Boneyard

The Michigan game makes the Towson game worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It is the reason that P. must go. The kids got themselves up for Michigan. The crowd was great. It was easy to be energized.

How can you explain away Towson, when you are capable of playing Michigan to a draw? It will be interesting to see how we play against L'ville (who we beat last year).

I suspect that Michigan will have a carry over positive effect against Buffalo. But as the season goes on, I suspect we will struggle against some very bad teams and play better (probably just well enough to closely lose) to someone like L'ville.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I suspect that Michigan will have a carry over positive effect against Buffalo.

That hasn't been the way in the PP era. Last year's two best efforts (MD, L'Ville) were followed by bad losses (WMU, Cin).

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We saw a bit this weekend on how Louisville likes to dispense revenge. That's going to be a bloodbath.

Reaction Score
If you recall it took a great catch and run play by Nick Williams for us to get by Buffalo last time we played up there. I don't see Nick on the sideline.

Reaction Score
How you don't have your team ready to go chomping at the bit, to start the year coming off consecutive 5-7, seasons is unfathomable. Now, if a winless team can't get,up to get a win, their first win, that's on the players too. Enough. You say your better than 0-3, let's see it.

Reaction Score
We better not take Buffalo lightly they hung in there a little bit against Ohio State who is going to destroy Michigan btw.

Reaction Score
Losing to lesser teams has been P's MO going back to Syracuse.

As bad as the lack of energy was for Towson, so was the vanilla game plan. We were far more creative on defense vs Michigan. Did P think he could just walk over Towson and not have to show anything exotic? Who thinks like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom